I just had...

Miltbrand

May 15, 2004
Denmark
...a mental orgasm!
That piano part at the end of Norra El Norra did all the work for me! Again!

Yeah, I´m drunk. La chaim or something.

In the middle of another one!!!

The guitar solo in The Storm Still Rages Inside!!!

You want it to go on forever! No, don´t start talking! Damnit!

I'll never forget the day when I discovered their LastFM page and I heard Norra El Norra by chance. :D
That led to me discovering some of the finest musicians I have ever heard.

I'll never forget the day when I discovered their LastFM page and I heard Norra El Norra by chance. :D
That led to me discovering some of the finest musicians I have ever heard.

The same as I'll never forget when my acquintance showed me that song as a curiosity he had found :D And I wanted to hear MORE :D So bought the CD :headbang:

:lol: wa fæn? (Don't even know if that's Dansk, but you get the idea :p ).

I call that "auditory" orgasms, and yes I've had my share whilst listening to OL :kickass: .

Yeah I know what you mean :cool: Good effort. :kickass:
It´s "hva´ faen" or correctly spelled "hvad fanden".

Dude that's what happens to me in Whisper My Name When You Dream, the "feel my passion unto you flow" part and so on. It's just amazing. But then again, it happens in a lot of their songs. :/
My first song ever from OL was Flawless Belief, and what a song to start that is!

Yeah I know what you mean :cool: Good effort. :kickass:
It´s "hva´ faen" or correctly spelled "hvad fanden".

and today's homework in our danish class is to watch and translate an episode of "Sex Skolen med Joan Ørting" where they talk about the movie
"Dantes pik"(misspelling is delibirate...danish joke):lol:

and today's homework in our danish class is to watch and translate an episode of "Sex Skolen med Joan Ørting" where they talk about the movie
"Dantes pik"(misspelling is delibirate...danish joke):lol:

would that be, Sex School with Joan Orting? I'm totally making it up but it sounds right. :p

yes...it's a danish show about sex
Dantes pik = Dante's dick in danish... unlike Dante's Peak which is a movie from 1997 with Pierce Brosnan(former James Bond)

This is one of the reasons why I can´t get myself to buy that album by the German doom band called Pik. (I believe it means mountain top in German) :p

You´re studying Danish? For how long? Been here?

Btw. I don´t know if it´s because she just loves to be on tv, but Joan Ørting always looks really horny, I think. :lol:

This is one of the reasons why I can´t get myself to buy that album by the German doom band called Pik. (I believe it means mountain top in German) :p

You´re studying Danish? For how long? Been here?

Btw. I don´t know if it´s because she just loves to be on tv, but Joan Ørting always looks really horny, I think. :lol:

I'm learning Swedish but they are pretty close and there have been some danish movies on tv lately so i'm bound to pick up a thing or two.

and yeah she does look horny all the time.
sometimes in between assignments they show statistics about danish people which are pretty scary.

I'm learning Swedish but they are pretty close and there have been some danish movies on tv lately so i'm bound to pick up a thing or two.

and yeah she does look horny all the time.
sometimes in between assignments they show statistics about danish people which are pretty scary.

Which statistics? About drinking habits, perhaps? :kickass: