Concerts in Europe?

Saoirse

New Metal Member
Apr 1, 2004
Germany
www.sirenia-fanclub.de
Hello :wave:

First of all let me thank Orphaned Land for this wonderful album which is also available here in Germany. I love the folk influences and the Hebrew lyrics. My favourite song is "Norra El Norra".

I hope that OL plans to make a trip through Europe and also to Germany. Don´t leave Germany out please.

Best greetings from Germany to Israel and the rest of the world.

SHALOM and SALAAM

SAOIRSE :)

Shalom!

Hey, a reply in German. Not bad ;)

I would love to answer in Hebrew but I only know "Shalom" and "Ivrit". I live in Wuerzburg / Bavaria in the south of Germany. Where in Israel do you live? I only know the bigger cities like Yerushalaim, Tel Aviv, Bethlehem, Haifa and Eilat.

SAOIRSE

i live in the cold, dark north. a city of doom called Karmiel ;)
about 50 km east to haifa...but at the moment i'm on the hills of haifa

btw, me and my friends will (probably) go to Bayern,Munchen next october...

Oktober Bier fest!!! :Spin:

It impressed me much that you want to offer your site in German and Arabic too. I simply have to support openminded people like you.

@Matti
Of course you get any support you need from me. If you need some help for the translation of your official site into German you can contact me.

Unfortunately I have problems understanding the lyrics of your songs especially of the first song because I don´t know many things about lion, eagle, snake, crystal, half moon and things like that because I am not religious. Of course I know that the half moon is a symbol of Islam and the cross is a symbol of Christianity but the snake, the lion and the eagle and the triangle and so on? I don´t see the connection between those things but I try to find out ;-)

Shalom

Hello to everyone

Saoirse, thank you for your help to our official website. We always need help from everyone. We have already a German webmaster, but we will need your help frequently, please keep contact us.

After site finished completely, I will start for Turkish, Hebrew, France, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, German.

But this process will take long time because of it's so hard to make and keep update a website in multiple languages...

Love from Turkey, from webmaster of Orphaned Land's WebArk

I hope that OL will make an European tour that will passing by France, especially Paris...
I am waiting this event since many years...

Thanks again for this new great album ! The wait was long but everything comes...

- Another old fan from europe... -

Please don't forget Portugal! We are forgotten by most of the bands now. The bands always stop the tours in spain. :erk: Why?!?!