I just registered for this forum...

decoy205

STUCK IN HELL
Sep 4, 2008
Hey guys. I just registered on this forum because I saw this section on metal mixes. Really cool sounding stuff a lot of you have!! I'm a guitarist and I've never been able to get the sound i'm looking for and I think this forum might be able to help.

I look forward to checking out you guys stuff and hopefully getting some of my own on here.

www.myspace.com/humandeclinemusic
:kickass:

tons of good info. i've learned quite a bit combing through all the threads here. just remember to use the search function before asking questions, or you risk annoying the hell outta someone (because more than likely, it has been posted before, the question that is)! lol.

And read the Useful Links/FAQ on the front page. Great tips for getting around the rather weak internal search function (4 character minimum, blahblahblah).

And read the Useful Links/FAQ on the front page. Great tips for getting around the rather weak internal search function (4 character minimum, blahblahblah).

Great thanks for the advice! Yeah man there's a lot going on here. I'll be lurking and reading for a while trying to play catch up.

Welcome dude. Your songs sound great. Reminds me of some early God Forbid (for the agression/chaotic/dissonant/modern vibe) vs some early Vision of Disorder, some Turmoil as well.

This shit deserves a better production.