I just thought of something. I've never booked a hotel room before.

DigitalMan said:
Third, don't book the Best Western Granada Suites because even if you have a reservation there, and even if it was made 9 months in advance, and even though you booked it on your credit card, and even though you had guaranteed late arrival, they still might give your room away, especially if you got a discounted rate through AAA or something. Bastards. Yes, I'm still bitter.

Guy

Amen to that, brother.

Third, don't book the Best Western Granada Suites because even if you have a reservation there, and even if it was made 9 months in advance, and even though you booked it on your credit card, and even though you had guaranteed late arrival, they still might give your room away, especially if you got a discounted rate through AAA or something. Bastards. Yes, I'm still bitter.

ME TOO! Fuck that shitty hotel.

booB said:

ME TOO! Fuck that shitty hotel.

You know, I'd heard that but was still feeling rather confident, but just in case I gave them a call this morning. Reservations were in order EXCEPT they had us leaving on Saturday! No way did I book THAT! Luckily, it was no problem fixing it. :err: