I just

yeah, you always dread barfing but youre glad it happened once youre finished (and get the taste out of yoru mouth).

puking feels so weird, every time i do it i remember why it sucks, but i dont puke often enough to remember what it's like in between pukings so i dont dread it. nah, i just jinxed it now, i bet ill remember the next time. anyway, id recommend it, it's true you usually feel better afterwards. people that just refuse to puke are dumb. i hate waking up with puke in my long male hair though, and i had to buy the family a new cellphone once because i puked in my sleep and rolled in it and the phone was in my pocket and got wet.

TheSomberlain said:
You guys (^&^^) are the cutest :)

Don't you hate it when the puke comes thru your nose? :p
vomit.jpg

puke_021.jpg

bad.jpg

TheSomberlain said:
You guys (^&^^) are the cutest :)

Don't you hate it when the puke comes thru your nose? :p
YES! it freaking burns!, haha this other times though, i sneezed while i was eating a sandwich and little chunks of the sandwich came out of my nose, talk about hurting like hell

this one time before school, my friends were having a contest to throw up first, both were doing that, you know throw up sound, and my one friend threw up, it smelt like apple juice, it was hilarious

my most recent pukage was a couple weekends ago, stoned and drunk at the same time, off of a fifth story apartment balcony. it was fun to see it fly, then SPLAT!!

some came out my nose too

bobvex said:
picture is the MOST DISGUSTING puke pic i have ever seen. . .

you can see it coming out of his nose, his face is severely contorted into a face of pure sickness, chunks of lunch escaping. really quite nasty

i cant stop laughing every time i look at it. its just fucking hilarious