R all our London chums alright?

My sister and her daughter are in London right now, but ok as far as I´ve heard.

The bastards who did this, has threatened Denmark and Italy today, so with the poor security we have here, we´re probably up next....

FUCKING SHIT. I have a very good friend in London-he´s there with his GF right now. I do hope they´re both okay. This is just insane.

And for the terrorists, I think a couple of bitter fucks needs a hug, some Red Bull and a blowjob. Or maybe a slipknot.
don't waste blow jobs on these assholes . they don't want them anyways.
the fucking scum of the earth have decided to make a statment today. fuck these fucking fucks !!!

yea i'm good I've been sitting back with the girls watching tv and having my professor buy me a drink lol its been a relaxing yet sad day I haven't read all of the messages but I do hope everyone is alright

I got this Email from Defragger

I'm being safe and yea its a bit crazy more of a pain in the ass due
to no transportation its more like ok the only thing to do is goto the
pub around the corner so hopefully everything is up and running by the
time of the anthrax show so I can make it to it!!!!

Yer, I hope our fellow board members living in London and their famalies are all safe.

These low-life, religious fanatical scumbags must be brought to justice.......

One of these days the world will be rid of this scum. Might not be in my lifetime, but it will happen.

Glad to hear all of our friends are ok. I feel for those who lost loved ones & friends, you will all be in our prayers. As for those fucktards who did this, “what goes around comes around.” It’s only a matter of time before your jailed and fucked up the ass!

a crazy day for sure........no way near my part of town, but my brother and close friends were far too close for comfort (enough to hear the bus blast).....thankfully everyones home n safe..........but not knowing anything for hours whilst everything was down was insane

transports getting better already........ buses are back .......the tube is down tho, might be back up in parts today, defo a mission getting about the place

even in north london seeing all transport shut down and the emergency services leave to get central was too weird.....

hope everyone else is safe and with family n friends \m/

thraxx said:
I got this Email from Defragger

I'm being safe and yea its a bit crazy more of a pain in the ass due
to no transportation its more like ok the only thing to do is goto the
pub around the corner so hopefully everything is up and running by the
time of the anthrax show so I can make it to it!!!!

Hey head over to the Winchester!!!!!!

Thoughts and prayers to LONDON and those affected.

My message is this - REFUSE TO BE DENIED.

Terrorists - You will NEVER EVER WIN!