R all our London chums alright?

These fuckers think they'll be greeted in heaven by God himself for their "courageous" actions? I got news for them. The only one to greet them is Satan himself when they find they're burning in the rotting pits of hell.

GregadetH said:
These fuckers think they'll be greeted in heaven by God himself for their "courageous" actions? I got news for them. The only one to greet them is Satan himself when they find they're burning in the rotting pits of hell.

You said it Cowbell Maestro!

aliasp said:
Thoughts and prayers to LONDON and those affected.

My message is this - REFUSE TO BE DENIED.

Terrorists - You will NEVER EVER WIN!

You got that right !!!!!!!!

Things seem to have gotten better around here and it looks like I am going to be able to make it to the show I hope everyone and their families are alright after sitting through a day of it on tv Thraxx thank you for keeping everyone updated on me I've had barely anytime to jump on here just time to check the email but everyone be safe as Thraxx said and I will see everyone at the Colchester show on Wednesday

Why don't those faggots just kill eachother? Why bother with innocent people?

If you need to murder someone that bad, why not murder the other members of your stupid terrorist network? It would make the world a little happier.