I know I'm a few days late, but I thought I would let you know...

I'm not one of those crazy sports geeks, but I certainly enjoy watching sporting events. I'm a baseball, hockey, American football kinda guy.

I say let Philly have A-Rod. He'll bring some excitement to the NL...but you are not allowed to have Mike Lowell. "Mikey Doubles" is ours :p

Oh and while the Phillies are at it, we'll be glad to take Schilling off your hands

Oh and while the Phillies are at it, we'll be glad to take Schilling off your hands

Fine with me. He's served his purpose and won't be of any use to us anymore.With Beckett, Daisuke, Wakefield and Lester we've got the start of a really good pitching rotation. IMO, we just need one more starter (who pitches like Papelbon) to make it complete. If we're lucky, they're in the process of creating one in Pawtucket.

btw, I went to a Phillies/Sox game a few years back in Philly. You folks have a nice stadium.

Fine with me. He's served his purpose and won't be of any use to us anymore.With Beckett, Daisuke, Wakefield and Lester we've got the start of a really good pitching rotation. IMO, we just need one more starter (who pitches like Papelbon) to make it complete. If we're lucky, they're in the process of creating one in Pawtucket.

btw, I went to a Phillies/Sox game a few years back in Philly. You folks have a nice stadium.

:) I'm gonna try to get a job there for next season, hope all goes well.

:) I'm gonna try to get a job there for next season, hope all goes well.

Good luck with that. What do you want to do there? My brother works for the grounds crew at Fenway, and though the job is tough, the perks are worth it. a pair of tickets for every homestand (when requested,) a bonus if/when the Sox win it all, he also got a watch in 2004, and possibly a ring this year. Even the vendors at Fenway receive shit like that.

Ballgirl is a cool position to have *giggle* but its definitely a tough one to get. Ushering isn't a bad job either....I'd recommend looking into working at an indoor arena for that though. More hours are available between hockey, basketball, concerts and other various events.

Ballgirl is a cool position to have *giggle* but its definitely a tough one to get. Ushering isn't a bad job either....I'd recommend looking into working at an indoor arena for that though. More hours are available between hockey, basketball, concerts and other various events.

I applied for the Wachovia Center a few months ago, I didn't get any calls back though.

How old are you? What were your past jobs? What position did you apply for?

I'm 20, I used to work at LA Fitness and I applied to be an usher.

I'm actually thinking of contacting the Flyers and/or Phillies and see if I can intern with the athletic staff