I know someone that can make me t-shirts...

Space Ghost

Fast As Fast Can Be
Aug 7, 2003
Visit site
...and I'm thinking about having a couple motw/k0. bootlegged shirts made from interweb pictures (for personal use, not to sell). I was wondering:

1. Does that bother y'all band members?

And if not:

2. Does anyone have any nice decent sized high-res-ish motw/k0. images? Like the Choirs cover art, or the motW squid things? Pretty much anything, really.

This is totally cool to me. If you are in fact able to get the CotE cover art to look good on a shirt I'd love to see it. We'd been considering it for a while but figured the lines would be too fine to have detail in a screen...

it doesn't bother me that you want to make shirts for yourself. that would be silly.
we were going to make t-shirts with the trevor brown teeth on them, but i don't think that plan is in effect anymore since DJ doesn't work for the t-shirt printing company anymore. :(

on the other hand, that would be nice if we could find someone to manufacture them for a reasonable price for us. we're almost completely out of the tsuchinoko t-shirts. i think we have 2 or 3 left, that's all!

coelacanth_M said:
we're almost completely out of the tsuchinoko t-shirts. i think we have 2 or 3 left, that's all!

OK I've recently admitted to myself that I want one of those... Could whoever has'em hold one aside for me plz? Preferably a medium if they're a big fit or a large if they're a smaller fit... thx!

Good sweet lord. Now that permission has been given I am going to have so much fun with this. I always make original shirts for all my friends' bands, and they rule. I now have something other than the internet to occupy my time.