I know this is extremly late

Theredintheskyisours

It is ours you know.
Apr 27, 2003
South Lyon, Michigan, USA
Visit site
But what did you guys get for Christmas? I got the video game Medieval: Total War (To ease my killing lust!) and the expasion pack entitled Viking Invasion. I also got Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance and $25. I spent the money on a new CD case and some blank CD-R's. So what did you guys get?

Oh yeah plus I got :Smokin: on Christmas! *Starts singing* Breaking the law, breaking the law.:D That was my brother's gift by the way!:tickled:

For Xmas/New year:
A perfume and cosmetics from my parents!
50 euros from my favourite aunt!
The futurama 3rd season DVD + Money from the parents of my love,for both
A sweet card, a wonderful pair of socks (i wanted that one!!),a cool and tender forever friends bear cup (i'll drink tea like hell in that :) ) and a FF book with wonderful drawing and tender Christmas time wishes from my beloved one :))) We "saved" a bit when buying Xmas presents for each other this year so that we can go for a trip on our anniversary that approaches :Spin:
I'm supersatisfied with these presents!!! :hotjump:

and since my birthday was during Xmas time,here's what i got
For my birthday:
Lots of money from my parents, who rule when it comes to presents ;)
A poem book and a cool shirt from a friend...i was thinking of buying such a shirt some days before my birthday...and without having told anybody,here i got it as a present!!!unbelievable somehow!!!
A basket with potpourri (sp?),foambath,shampoo etc from the parents-in-law (perfect present!!! i love stuff that smell nicely :loco: )
A wonderful cup (must for a tea-/coffee-holic!!!), a puzzle, 3 books and 2 fragranced oils to burn and create a romantic atmosphere by my beloved one :) (*agalitsa carinyo*)

Still waiting for a couple of presents stuck somewhere in the Christmaspostmess...
I'm superhappy about the presents i got :Spin: a big thank you to all these people!!! even if they can't read it :)

/trollaki

I'm also really happy for this years reveneu :p

I got a hug tea mug with a reindeer in it, a supernice xmas card and Michael Moore's Stupid White Men.
I also got Futurama 3rd Season set in DVD (4 dvds, that is!! :) )
and more cash than I expected from my parents and parents-in-law.

Sadly, the package from my sister is still undelivered by our friend, the postman!
So i'll have to wait a bit, what she was sent hehehehe

fv (who saved a bit on the Xmas presents to make a little trip later on in the end of January!)

those are my Xmas stuffs:
13 days of vacation :hotjump: (i began to hate my job..)
mum and dad wrote me a really lovely and moving letter :cry: ; from my older sister a nice incense kit, my middle sister a pair of toe-socks, my friends from USA: 1. a porcelain angel 2. an "healing garden" survival kit :lol: (here), other friends: 1. a nice kit made with incense, pot pourry and a candle (all "ocean scented"); 2. a big mug with a tulip painted; 3. a body kit (soap/talc/body lotion)

- before Xmas: an Anne Geddes really cute puzzle (I really love these babies :oops: )

- after Xmas: somebody told me that Santa Claus gave them some gift for me :rolleyes: I'll let you know asap :)

/witch

Nah, this thread isn't late since we catalans use to expect till the Three Wise Kings to come up with our presents and Christmas gifts. And today, January the 6th, we've recieved our presents. For me:

- LoTR: The Two Towers (Extended Version DVD)
- Pepe Rubianes: Rubianes Solamente (DVD)
- A pijama
- A new Blas toy to be placed beside my Epi aviador. :)

|ng (Who got more than expected)

:Spin: :Spin: :Spin: I gave my dad the Rubianes DVD as a xmas present :hotjump: It has to be a blast :)
oh, and that Blas...what a cutie :rolleyes:

witch@ i see this socks everywhere around here!!! are they comfortable???
i love socks & stockings :Spin:

Ing& FV@ who is Blas if i may ask??? and who is Rubianes???

Addition to the birthday present list: A very very nice and pleasant letter from a good friend of mine and a CD with many albums burnt inside :hotjump:

/trollaki

Same question as Meloncholia. What the heck are those things?

And I just found out I'm a troll! No really I am a troll. Don't believe me? No really that's what yoopers call us. Trolls. *sighs*

Or in Yooper language I'll ask the same question. What ere dose things 'eh? (You say ay, not eh, but it is spelled 'eh.:)) If it ain't hockey, warn't interested 'eh. Yoopers aren't Canadian though.

@FatherVic: Haven't you shown my pics to Mel?! When I sent them, I said specifically that they were for you both. *GrgGRgrGRGRr*

@Theredin: Blas and Epi are the spanish names given to the Sesame Street characters Ernie and Bert, if I'm not mistaken. As for Rubianes, he's a hilarious galaico-catalan humorist.

|ng.

|ngenius said:
@FatherVic: Haven't you shown my pics to Mel?! When I sent them, I said specifically that they were for you both. *GrgGRgrGRGRr*

|ng.
Tranquilo, robotini!!! No es culpa del melon! I´ve seen the photos :D It´s just those sweet creatures have different names in greek,so when i saw Blas and Epi i didn´t realize you were refering to them... Blame it on my restricted mental abilities :p
btw,they are soooooooooooooooooo sweet :))) Hug them kindly from my part, please!

OscuraCriatura@ have you read the book yet?? If yes,is it good? what is it about?

troll no.2 aka theredinthesky@ What ere dose yoopers people 'eh?

I'm pretty relaxed, little one, I was kidding. ;) As for Epi & Blas, don't worry, they're already hugged from your behalf.

|ng (Ken Follett MUST die)

@Melancholia: nop, i don´t read it yet; i think that it´s about the second world war, spies,nazis, etc.. i think that it don´t go to like me :b i prefer books of fantasy, terror or adventures.

second world war, spies, nazis....hmmm i think i agree with the robotaki : Ken Follet must die :D

boring zoring doring oring
I'm reading Neil Gaiman's "Coraline" or actually will start it today (i guess the 4 pages i've read don't count hehe)
Curious to see if it will cause me trouble like thinking of it at night and getting scared hehe (hehe ,ti anomali pou eimai!! :loco: )

/trollaki ( I see dead people )

I see dead people too! Ummmmmmmm...........hmmmmm................

*Goes to reply at some other thread, but then comes directly back to this thread*

Blas reminds me of Blasphemy. So is Ernie (Sesame Street) satanic?:tickled:I always had a suspiscion of his hair doo! Black, spiked. (I think it was black!)

with no contact with the deceased I don't have anything really interesting to grant this thread with...i also want to see dead people....waaaaaaaaaah!!!
I hate being stressed and may be the dead people would be able to get me relaxed for a while...grrrr