I know this isn't "Ultimate Pop Punk Forum" but check it...(5150 plus real drums)

This shit is good. Really good. The 5150 is a really odd tonal contrast to the style but I fucking love it.

What kind of attack and release did you have?

It all depends on the source, but I normally compress my vocals with a fast attack, and usually start with a medium release (changes depending on the music). If you start around here, you shouldn't need as high of a ratio and threshold (not to say that it will sound better or worse than what you have done). Give it a try though, getting the attack and release right makes such a huge difference.

Just gave the mix a listen, sounds pretty nice although I agree it may be a bit too metal sounding. Maybe try some of the more "rock" Slate sample's, and get a bit more room sound in there. Also more of a stylistic thing, but on the guitar parts where there are octaves being played - I would have tracked the left and right guitars playing the rhythm part, and then done another guitar track as an overdub panned down the middle playing the octaves.

My attack is .01 ms and release is 50ms.

The snare sample is 12A which is explained in the slate manual as "a thuddy snare with bit of crack and cut with a beautiful decay and slight ring. A huge favorite amongst rock mixers"
The toms are the "Fat Toms" samples, so i would imagine those are for rock as well.
And none of these samples have any post processing on them other than the gate on the toms and some eq on the kick.

any suggestions?

Ya, your production is entirely too polished for this kind of music. Which isn't a bad thing in the big picture but unfortunately for a band like this, "polished" is not the way to go.
Good luck with this one!

go listen to New Found Glory, Blink 182, A Day to Remember, or Hit the Lights. Don't all of those bands have at least one "polished as hell" album?
I guess it's a matter of taste, but i personally like the polished recordings for this style of music a lot more. As for metal production in this recording, it's just the way i am right now. I'm not very experienced in other kinds of music yet unfortunately. The guitar player of this band use to be in Mychildren Mybride, so he's down with the metal sounding production.

Honestly I prefer the sound of the original $1500 recording but if I was in the band I'd prefer saving the $1500 and recording with you again next time.
eww really? Care to explain why? I guess it's a matter of taste, but i obviously like my recording alot more hands down, and so does the band(which i guess is really the only opinion that matters in the end).

Brian - What slate kick sample is that? Did you high pass it like crazy?

Kick 10(the z1 samples). I high passed at 45hz and put a pretty hefty boost(8db) at 100hz. Would be considered "high passed like crazy"?

Ehi please...can u give us pod preset??and the post processing please?the link to downlaod the preset don't work..