I got another guitar head in my studio(Koch Powertone II)

Hey, it is very nice track and very nice competition:) Thanks for DI's and rest for download, it is a nice experience to manage this thing. I was messing a while with this stuff and I wanted to try some software amp simulations, so here it is - Simulanalog Guitar suite TS + Wagner Sharp mkII + some oversized messa impulses from noisevault (well, and lots of UAD plugz:) I would need to put sidechain to the rest controlled by snare, to make some space for the snare hit (it losts some punch now) and the vocal should be more in the background, but this is what I was able to do only with some parallel compression...

http://pc204c.fzu.cz:8080/~ezone/amorph/koch116-MartinLinda.mp3

Anyone else notice the guitar warbling out of tune when the player is palm-muting? Floyd-equipped guitar tuning problem or just the player?

Anyone else notice the guitar warbling out of tune when the player is palm-muting? Floyd-equipped guitar tuning problem or just the player?

some of the tuning issues were the players, and some were intonation issues. I used autotune on the DI's when reamping(on single note sections), and i didn't bounce the "autotuned" DI. That's why there are sections on everyone else's reamps that are out of tune that arent out of tune on my reamp(especially on the beginning).

Are the guitars tracked straight into your interface and then monitored through the DAW with PODfarm or something?

The DI's sound clean. Was a DI box used? I've used the DI inputs on my Profire, but they don't sound near as good as these DI's...What was theguitar/pickup combo, too?

Are the guitars tracked straight into your interface and then monitored through the DAW with PODfarm or something?

The DI's sound clean. Was a DI box used? I've used the DI inputs on my Profire, but they don't sound near as good as these DI's...What was theguitar/pickup combo, too?

No DI box used. It was straight into the front of my 003 and I used podfarm to monitor. I put autotune in the chain before podfarm, and automated bypass on and off for the single note sections as we tracked.

I also edited all of the DI's before reamping, This includes quantizing and stretching the di tracks in sections to make all of the chugs tight and make guitar 1 and 2 tighter together(the 2nd guitar player wasnt as good as the main song writing guitar player).

The guitar was an Ibanez RG6 EXFX with emg 81/85 and 52 gauge strings.

Are you using Elastic audio for stretching the Dir tracks?

Ive had mixed results trying it and Just kinda curious your methond for quantizing and stretching Dir tracks.