I know what would be the perfect Bloodbath vocalist.

CF87

Dec 15, 2003
99248vb1v9yy3nd.gif

What do you think Blakkheim ?

Jason from Divine Empire or Chalky from MSI and formerly Psycroptic should be auditioned. Of course they won't; they're not Swedish. Stop being cheap asses and hire Pete Tagtgren full time already.

i heard from a good friend last night that Akerfeldt is playing around with a side project right now (possibly bloodbath???) while he continues to record and write the new product to come from Opeth.....though i like Peters vocals, i think Akerfeldt had the more raw and truly a tribute to the God's of Death sounding screams...right now i'm frustrated waiting for new product from both bands.....NMF from Bloodbath and GR from Opeth were both great but damn.....people need to make up there minds on band members cause this shit cannot continue.

also to say i'm happy that bloodbath didn't find a singer kind of during open try outs because i'd rather not see them with a shit ass singer...Wouldn't mind seeing this guy from montreal i met try out, he sings in a band called Endast...he has a good sound :kickass: :Smokin:

The side project if I am not mistaken is the one with Mike Portnoy and Steve Wilson.

WTF???!!!

I like Portnoy. I really do.
But he keeps showing off himself over and over, not to count he's like a hysteric bitch, and that makes me want to rub his damn face and arms with my mighty cheese grater thou'...

Well I've been thinking of Johan Hegg the vocalist from Amon Amarth. His vocals can be really brutal and suits Bloodbath quite well but I dont think it will be him.