i live in america now, fml

He'll probably keep it in a basement and not give it back, so it's probably worth it. He'll have to feed it, but that's not a huge price to pay.

He'll probably keep it in a basement and not give it back, so it's probably worth it. He'll have to feed it, but that's not a huge price to pay.

^this guy has the idea. i'd still refer to "her" as a person though. soon she will learn she is fortunate to be my slave and be thankful for all i provide her

well hey when i think she's ready i'll let her out of the house unsupervised and give her a small allowance to buy simple things for herself.

of course i'd keep her passport and all her documents locked away in a safe though.

then years later i'll give them all back, and say "you're free to go if you want"... and she won't go, because she will have grown to love me. AND THAT'S ALL I WANT, TO BE LOVED D:

what would you do if you got kidnapped by wild wild feminists and kept in their compound? imagine getting pegged twice daily and forced to worship bitches sweaty feet all the time. Plus being forcibly injected with female hormones, on occasion, and forced to wear girls clothes, wigs and make-up all the time. You'd get addressed as "cassie". Would you kill someone to get out of that situation and face the possible consequences? Would you run away from the compound, knowing there was a mullet dyke with a 50 calibre rifle and a laser scope on the roof? What if you know they were planning to eunocate you?

what would you do if you got kidnapped by wild wild feminists and kept in their compound? imagine getting pegged twice daily and forced to worship bitches sweaty feet all the time. Plus being forcibly injected with female hormones, on occasion, and forced to wear girls clothes, wigs and make-up all the time. You'd get addressed as "cassie". Would you kill someone to get out of that situation and face the possible consequences? Would you run away from the compound, knowing there was a mullet dyke with a 50 calibre rifle and a laser scope on the roof? What if you know they were planning to eunocate you?

So many questions.

EDIT: Is this a compound where bitches inject themselves with male hormones and their men-slaves with female hormones? Why do the women do it? Do they do it to be loved like aug does?

Secret fantasy alert?