i live in america now, fml

Do they have Chipotle in Europe? I kinda doubt it, and I am now hungry and about to go. God bless America/Chipotle.

You eat at Chipotle? I figured that you'd only eat at generations-old hole-in-the-wall Mexican joints.

i heard they're prettier in the middle and northern-middle, is that true?

I've never heard of Californian women being among the less attractive of Americans, but fwiw I've spent nearly my entire life in former Mexican territory so I can't comment on the attractiveness of women elsewhere.

I'm not the dumbass elitest you make me out to be, I suppose. I like a lot of commercial food, and popular music for that matter ;)

Having lived in a lot of places, I can't say any region is inherently more attractive overall.

The Czech republic is sexier than England and I've only been out with one American girl, once, but she was a plain looking new yorker who liked rap and seemed socially incompatible.

Im thinking anything / anywhere is sexier than England. Wuff!

Also, is it actually even possible to look plain while living in NY and liking rap at the same time?

Girls liking rap and being from NY...that cant possibly look plain at the same time. I get the socially incompatible comments lol.

She did look plain. I don't have any pictures though. plain jane brunette white girl. I don't see how it's impossible anyway. Most black women are pretty unattractive to me, with notable exceptions and I bet a lot of the black women in NY like rap.

Ha ha. Im unatracted too, it's not a features thing, just rap, more so girls that like rap annoys the shit out of me lol.

Usually white plain Jane brunettes live in North Dakota...do not live in NY and listen to rap. Unless they are artsy snobby types that are trying to be a lil cool. Kind of Just goofing. All types are everywhere these days..

weekend so far has been spent masturbating to my own hidden camera videos and playing league of legends

weekend so far has been spent masturbating to my own hidden camera videos and playing league of legends

Oh dude beware of what you do or say on the internet, the american security is following your every move.

Mathiäs;10734995 said:
It's probably following yours too, Onder.

True. They have my fucking number. Mine and Angela Merkel's.

People joke about it but the securitization of the internet probably will fuck society at some point.

i'm thinking about flying over one of my european whores here just to fuck her

They do that? Also, you have that kind of fucking money? I can see spending a couple hundred on a whore in Prague but that's going to ring you up over a thousand bucks.