I love America

Fuck throw a pig's head in a church in the south, services are cut short while the roastin gets a goin... :D

someone found the solution...never mind bullets,,, super soak your local insurgent with pig's blood.

IAN442 said:
Fuck throw a pig's head in a church in the south, services are cut short while the roastin gets a goin... :D

someone found the solution...never mind bullets,,, super soak your local insurgent with pig's blood.

it's amazing that in a war of this kind, American politicians are more worried about PR and not 'offending' the enemy than doing what it takes to win this thing.
slapping bacon and firing sausage balls at the insurgents would end this thing quicker than bullets and missles.

This one time in the desert...we grilled up some porkchops and the local muslim firefighters thought they were beef steaks..so we let em have at them ;)

OMG im dyin ova here.....thats a riot man.

mofo's dont know their mystery meats !!!!!!

Hawng said:
Fucking Opeth fans....it figures.
psch, party pooper, I only made that comment because there are some very entertaining folks here that would probably get their panties in a bunch and would let me know about it... it's coming just wait :p

House of Seance said:
psch, party pooper, I only made that comment because there are some very entertaining folks here that would probably get their panties in a bunch and would let me know about it... it's coming just wait :p

you mean the weakest most immature 2 albums in their discography? :loco:

Everything after Morningrise sounds exactly the same. It's the same weak shit rehashed over and over and over. Another Swedish band down the mundane path along with bands like In Flames and Dark Tranquillity, who havent released anything good since The Gallery.

Evil Dead said:
Everything after Morningrise sounds exactly the same. It's the same weak shit rehashed over and over and over. Another Swedish band down the mundane path along with bands like In Flames and Dark Tranquillity, who havent released anything good since The Gallery.

well I deleted that part of the post since it's off topic but I'll just point out the fact that My Arms, Your Hearse sounds nothing like Still Life, neither of those sound anything like Blackwater Park, which all sound nothing like Deliverance or Damnation, which all sound nothing like Ghost Reveries

Orchid and Morningrise sound exactly the same and musically can't even begin to hold a candle to the albums above, though I'm not saying they're bad albums, just pretty monotonous and immature

Evil Dead said:
Agreed, Opeth were thought to be the next big thing, but unfortunatly for them every retard in the world just fell in love with them. I belive the hilarious quote in my sig is proof of that.

House of Seance said:
well I deleted that part of the post since it's off topic but I'll just point out the fact that My Arms, Your Hearse sounds nothing like Still Life, neither of those sound anything like Blackwater Park, which all sound nothing like Deliverance or Damnation, which all sound nothing like Ghost Reveries

Orchid and Morningrise sound exactly the same and musically can't even begin to hold a candle to the albums above, though I'm not saying they're bad albums, just pretty monotonous and immature

I always found the first two to be more technical. I prefered the multiple guitar lines complimenting each other and the melody. The only thing I can say about the albums after is the acoustic songs are good.

SueNC said:
it's amazing that in a war of this kind, American politicians are more worried about PR and not 'offending' the enemy than doing what it takes to win this thing.
slapping bacon and firing sausage balls at the insurgents would end this thing quicker than bullets and missles.
sauasage balls?