I love America

Hawng said:
Nah, just pointing out that opeth fan boys are stupid.

true, but so are fan boys of any band, so what's your point? that I'm a fan boy? lmao, having a clue doesn't make me a fan boy

House of Seance said:
well I deleted that part of the post since it's off topic but I'll just point out the fact that My Arms, Your Hearse sounds nothing like Still Life, neither of those sound anything like Blackwater Park, which all sound nothing like Deliverance or Damnation, which all sound nothing like Ghost Reveries

Orchid and Morningrise sound exactly the same and musically can't even begin to hold a candle to the albums above, though I'm not saying they're bad albums, just pretty monotonous and immature
Spoken like a brainwashed Opeth fanboy. Orchid and Morningrise sound similar, because they use the same elements, despite having different songs on each record. The same can be said about the post-Morningrise era. MAYH sounds like Still Life, but Still Life is their best album, haha. BWP borrows from Still Life and incorporates more catchy, Porcupine Tree-influenced crap. Deliverance was their last death rattle before the downfall, actually a good album, everything heavy about Opeth on one record. Ghost Reveries borrowed from many past Opeth albums, and rips off several others and cliches who knows how many. GR is just the worst Opeth album. They can't make anything better than what they've done, so they're going to keep rehashing the same old stupid crap over and over while they cry "We're sticking to the opeth vibe, if you don't like it, fuck off!" and eventually everyone will, and Opeth will go down the shitter.

The end.

Oinkness said:
Spoken like a brainwashed Opeth fanboy. Orchid and Morningrise sound similar, because they use the same elements, despite having different songs on each record. The same can be said about the post-Morningrise era. MAYH sounds like Still Life, but Still Life is their best album, haha. BWP borrows from Still Life and incorporates more catchy, Porcupine Tree-influenced crap. Deliverance was their last death rattle before the downfall, actually a good album, everything heavy about Opeth on one record. Ghost Reveries borrowed from many past Opeth albums, and rips off several others and cliches who knows how many. GR is just the worst Opeth album. They can't make anything better than what they've done, so they're going to keep rehashing the same old stupid crap over and over while they cry "We're sticking to the opeth vibe, if you don't like it, fuck off!" and eventually everyone will, and Opeth will go down the shitter.

The end.

Porcupine Tree-influenced crap.

exactly

I love America, its not utopia, its not perfect by any means, but this country at the most basic level just totally kicks ass.

It just takes some serious cajones to get from nothin to wealth. anyone can do it, its that many of us are too lazy to do it the right way.

Youre not locked in caste or societal ladder here in america, and for the most part we pay a lot LESS in taxes that most of our friendly industrialized nations.