i love you, Spike <3

ouagadougou

average stalker
Oct 8, 2002
Burkina Faso
Visit site
i wanted to make this thread to point out how great guy Spike is. (i know there has been a thread like this before, but oh well, he deserves the attention)

Spike sent me an Amorphis cd/dvd for my birthday :D it has videos, rare songs and all kinds of cool things :cool:

so, Spike, thank you for one of the best pressies i've ever got :D Manuel can tell how excited i was when i got it

oh, and you'll get some DJBB and other music in about two weeks :p

yea me either. I like Arcturus more than I like Amorphis. They both start with an A. Isn't that neat? Does anybody know two bands that start with a Z, we can call them opposites. :)

Edit: fuck I'm slow at posting. I meant "yea me either" at BiF saying that he had nothing else to say to this. :cry:

hey! I got here just a few seconds before Ulla posted her response... and then I typed more to the paragraph

not my fault :bah:

Oh Shite, I arrived over a week early. :bah:

:oops:

I got the impression from Tomer that it would get there around a few days before your 'coming of age'. :(

Anyway, I guess now is as good a time as any then.......

Scardey%20Cat.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ULLALLA!! :D

Meow%20Kitty.jpeg

Spike

Hearse said:
You had birthday? !:eek:
Happy birthday Ulla!

If I had known that I would've sent you my Dark Tranquillity "Damage Done" boxers :cry:

It's never too late to send used underpants! o_O

Wait a second...that didn't originally say "my Dark Tranquillity "Damage Done"" :lol:

Hearse said:
You had birthday? !:eek:
Happy birthday Ulla!

If I had known that I would've sent you my Dark Tranquillity "Damage Done" boxers :cry:

happy belated b'day ulla :D

a) la's birthday hasn't happened yet.... like I said, the CD arrived over a week early.

and

b) Yes, Kitties DO r00le! :D

Kitten%20Paws.jpg

Spike