I Made A Not-Shitty, Not-Boring Mixing Course (And Called It "From Shit To Gold")

Happy beta tester here. I must say that Brian did a great job with this course. Highly recommanded!

Tried to download files once but it was too slow, and download stopped due time limit. Now when i click the download link in the mail link it gives error

Same here.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>E31F82DE0B82A179</RequestId><HostId>SfEi+XKc8N875MytMsduZae/+naT21Er4fuYRPCOVbbL9pi4kd+/WfKJ7oe1oCYkNZJjXBKTwNw=</HostId></Error>

Not sure what the issue is there, but just reply to the email and I'll send you a direct link.

That's what I did.
I reveived a message back that the email could not be delivered
Service unavailable; Client host [82.165.159.40] blocked using urbl.hostedemail.com

It would be great, if you could PM me the link.

Thanks to Brian for providing these multis. Would love to hear you guys' mixes as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dans nice mix. Guitars a little dark for me. Drums sound great and everything seems to glue together.