I met Spike last night

Lolita Vampiriá

Sister of Mercy
Feb 24, 2003
Espoo, Finland
I was at the bar Kantis and there he was, behind me and he knocked on my shoulder. I was just leaving for another bar with my friends so unfortunately it was a quick meeting. However we hugged. :)

:wave: Nice seeing you, my curly haired Aussie friend. Hope to see you another time again.

:lol: :oops: My bad Caelestia.

To my misfortune his hair wasn't that big and impressive this time. :(
Next time I'm counting on that he has teh hair biggest and curliest possible!

What the fuck are you doing here? You dont get enough atention at the chat off topic you have to come and make pointless threads clearly against forum regulation just so a bunch of hornied up dumbass virgins drool over you? get lost you dirty skank

I've sort of met Spike, or seen him in person. It was crowded, and since he's quite tall, I spotted him. Spent a few minutes debating on whether I should go over and say hi. But he didn't know me then, and that might've been creepy. Nevertheless, I started to walk over. Then he moved off and disappeared into the sea of strangers :p

Misanthrope said:
What the fuck are you doing here? You dont get enough atention at the chat off topic you have to come and make pointless threads clearly against forum regulation just so a bunch of hornied up dumbass virgins drool over you? get lost you dirty skank
How mature and smart of you. :lol:

For your information, I have been reading and posting to DT forum for over a year now. I'm sure if rahvin doesn't approve of some thread he will delete it without a doubt. There are many threads "against forum regulations" at the moment too. :lol:

Too bad. I have no problems with people on the net who I don't know in real life, I just pity some of them, on UM that is, because of their shortsightedness. Actually I have no problems with real people in real life.

Well I think it's pointless too. Except it's not really a catfight.

The meaning of this thread was to show my appreciation to Spike.

EDIT:

:loco: @rahvin: bu-bu-buu you

@hearse: hey with that face you are making on your avatar, you actually look remotely metal for the first time in years and years of pictures ive seen of you, nice. You should try to always look like you are having problems shitting when playing on gigs the audience will go apeshit.