Okay, so about last night...

oh yeah ... and Gojira (and I watched them alone) as I lost everyone during their set) fucking slayed ... they opened with Ocean Planet which is not a great opener ...but they must have been doing something right as the crowd really warmed up to them over their short set.

these guys are going to be huge, mark my word ... they own that stage like they have been on it forever ... and i don't know how they do it, but they have a ridiculous razor sharp delivery ... just mammoth like ... very fitting their name

how is that for a review by post #120 :loco:

Johan? As in Johan from Amon Amarth? We didn't speak to him. That I'd remember.

Zod

I spoke with him ... he was in and out by the escalator for literally 20 seconds ... like I said shook hands with him and some random guy gave me his camera for me to take a picture for him ... and then he bolted.

then about hal hour later I think i told gugs about it ... and he goes? you met Johan? where? :lol: ... and I think you guys were about 5 steps away.

I remember BSing with Christy,

hahaha ... I was listening into Ali's convo with Christy about what they were doing on 9/11 ... and trying to be real serious about it