I missed Headbangers Ball

You didnt miss much. Same old questions same old answers. They took the cheap way out and instead of playing 2 Iced earth videos, like they do for every guest they have on, they played a Priest video with Tim singing.

Although my cable company didn't interrupt The Reckoning video with a commercial, so I guess I can consider myself lucky

Yes, because the video really really really sucks. It may just be the worst video I have ever seen. I mean....it begins with Jon screwing in a lightbulb....seriously...........

Niles Darquetona said:
I'm glad to copy my last Headbanger's Ball because Dish Network took off of both Mtv and MTV2 including Nicks with both Vh1s.
What's up with that?? VH1 was running a scrolling message Sunday night telling Dish Network users to complain.

IcedFlames said:
I missed the ball too. But.. I'm really not liking Ripper on TGB anyways. I've seen the video for "The Reckoning" and he pretty much ruins the atmosphere for me.
Barlow would have been worse.

anonymousnick we are getting pretty tired of your bitching about Barlow. Do you really have to do this everytimes someone mentions his name???

And for the other people, how was the reckoning video??? Just bad or really really bad?

I thought it was ok, except for Ripper is constantly boxing, I don't really know whats up with that. And besides the Iced Earth video, and the Lacuna Coil video (I like em, and Cristina being as hot as she is doesn't hurt...), the show pretty much sucked ass. Usually they only play a couple really bad videos, this show was almost all shitty ones