I missed my chance to smoke crack w/ Philcore and bone down Christina from Lacuna Co.

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Dammit. A few months ago SJR and Lacuna Coil announced an "Offfest" date at a bar in Bellefontaine, Ohio. Anyone from Ohio knows that that is in the absolute middle of nowhere! I was pumped. Philcore and SJR at local tavern, w/ Lacuna Coil and that hottie body cutit bootie Christina Scabbia to boot. Well, then SJR's web site took it down and so did Pollstar. The venue had no website, and even though ticketbaster and LC's website still had it listed, I figured it was cancelled. I didn't want to drive all the way there and book a hotel for nothing. Low and behold, my buddy Browns Town from the PBB went, and said it was amazing! He sent me pics. The place was so smalle, there was no stage! Just like at your neighborhood bar and grill, some jazz band or acoustic dude just sits up shop in the corner of the bar. If I figure out how to post pics, I will, because it is amazing how "intimate" this show was. I hope anthrax play "The Blue Cat" in Bellefontaine on their next tour. Had I went, I had every intention of smoking dope and snorting coke w/ Philcore. I was going to purchase both! I also would've fucked Christina Scabbia, because I had some roofies for her! I hate myself and want to die.

That sucks dude. Almost as bad as my friend fucking me with the Ozzfest tickets.

I have Christina's e-mail address. Nanny nanny boo boo.

ThraxDude said:
That sucks dude. Almost as bad as my friend fucking me with the Ozzfest tickets.

I have Christina's e-mail address. Nanny nanny boo boo.

Gimme that goddamned e-mail addy. I would lick open sores off of her asshole. :eek: I would get my red wings and masturbate with the bloody discharge as my lube :yow: You get the picture.

TD said:
Gimme that goddamned e-mail addy. I would lick open sores off of her asshole. :eek: I would get my red wings and masturbate with the bloody discharge as my lube :yow: You get the picture.

Open sores eh??? HAHAHA!!! Im like in tears from reading that....Bloody lube?!?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Youre funny as shit, you know that???

HAHA!! Open sores off her asshole haha thats fucking hilarious!!! :tickled: :lol: :lol:

TD said:
Love makes a man do funny things.

Haha!! Doesnt stop it from being funny as shit!! Thanks dude! You made my day! :lol: :lol:

": The sound of jergens and my christina photos."

:lol: :lol:

Youre a fucking riot! You should have your own standup routine.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
Haha!! Doesnt stop it from being funny as shit!! Thanks dude! You made my day! :lol: :lol:

": The sound of jergens and my christina photos."

:lol: :lol:

Youre a fucking riot! You should have your own standup routine.

Dude the girl I'm dating looks like Christina w/ like 50 more pounds. She's not fat, just "curvy" I have no problem with a little meat. She exercises and shit, she just never lost that "freshman 15" from OU. Anyway, she has the same dark hair and dark enchanting eyes. Of course, I don't lick any open sores or anything, but we do get freaky
:Spin:

Just to clarify, you would lick Christina's open sores to show your love for her, or you would lick her sores for the chance to smoke crack with Phil?

TD said:
Dude the girl I'm dating looks like Christina w/ like 50 more pounds. She's not fat, just "curvy" I have no problem with a little meat. She exercises and shit, she just never lost that "freshman 15" from OU. Anyway, she has the same dark hair and dark enchanting eyes. Of course, I don't lick any open sores or anything, but we do get freaky
:Spin:

No problem with a little meat?? Haha!! :lol:
Didnt think i needed to know that you guys "get freaky", but yeah, you seem like a high schooler who just got pumped the other day ha!! Even though Im not gonna lie. Im a 9th grader, so i cant say much.

mrthrax said:
the funniest and sickest saying i have heard someone say in expressing there desire for a chic is "i would use her shit for toothpaste"now that is fucked up!!!

:err: What!? You've never done the ol' "poop-tooth?" A chick will love you forever once you pull that manuever. It's right up there with the "counter-clockwise swirl" and the "clit nibbler." All good first date moves if you want a second one. :dopey:

TD said:
Those who care, share. :wave:

Thanyouverymuch! Here is a little something for us in the meantime.

040821cristina_scabbia_l1.jpg

:OMG: :D :headbang:

Look in those eyes and tell me your ready for the fudge tooth paste!

Fuck... I need to get laid or smoke some dope... something...

A serious sidenote:

I think Scabbia is beautiful, can sing (very important if you´re a singer) and he´s the front for Lacuna in the mags and so on... we´ve seen it before, "Blondie", "No Doubt", "Nightwish" and so on but IMHO she´s pretty overexposed. Maybe she likes it and the band think it´s great to have her fronting but for how long will she do it before she gets tired?