I missed my chance to smoke crack w/ Philcore and bone down Christina from Lacuna Co.

The best thing ever would be when I was going down on her, if she queefed on me. Aaaaahhhhhh, the romantic smell of a good queef. Guys, if you ever want to get a girlie to queef for ya, blow in her stinkbox when you're cleaning her carpet. You'll be impressed with the results (she, however may not)

TD said:
The best thing ever would be when I was going down on her, if she queefed on me. Aaaaahhhhhh, the romantic smell of a good queef. Guys, if you ever want to get a girlie to queef for ya, blow in her stinkbox when you're cleaning her carpet. You'll be impressed with the results (she, however may not)

:tickled:

That would suck balls to get queefed on, dude...

Whats the deal with Lacuna Coil?? i saw them with thrax a year ago, wasnt that impressed. Actually i thought they sucked ass, just another numetal pile of shit music.

:hotjump:

MADTHRAX said:
Whats the deal with Lacuna Coil?? i saw them with thrax a year ago, wasnt that impressed. Actually i thought they sucked ass, just another numetal pile of shit music.

:hotjump:

This thread is not about music it's about sex :D

Arg_Hamster said:
Thanyouverymuch! Here is a little something for us in the meantime.

040821cristina_scabbia_l1.jpg
Hmmmm...I would pee in her butt...and make her a champion.

I haven't heard but maybe one song. One band that has a preety good looking singer and great music is Arch Enemy but the singer (who reminded of Gwen) needs some singing lessons. Great old school speed metal.