I need a bass player...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
Would bass players on here be interested in recording some bass tracks for a hard rock/metal music project I'm doing?

Here is a song I'm working on - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Song 2 - Newest mix - mastered version.mp3

As you can hear, my bass playing is what really lets the whole song down, I have the Guitar Pro tab for this song, and I'm working on writing the rest of the songs.

I need bass DI tracks though, for reamping and shit. Also, a 5 string player would be best :D

Just post here if you are interested :headbang:

Yea, I gave it a listen. The bass does need some work, but it seems to me like you are plenty capable of playing it. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind at all to do it, Im just not sure I understand why you want someone else to d it.

Anyways, I just picked up some new strings. I'm heading to work right now so it will be tomorrow before I can work on it. I dont have guitar pro, but Im sure I can figure the song out. You could even just post the bass track for good measure.

For the record (if you're interested), I'll be tracking with a dean sledgehammer bass direct to a mackie onyx 1640. I'll set everything as neutral as possible. I also have access to a yorkville tube bass amp if that is something you might be interested in. Im not sure of the exact model, but the bass player in my band leaves it at my place. I could record 2 tracks in one take (DI & amp) and send you both.