I need a good amp sims.Please help

DaveKillswitch

New Metal Member
Oct 30, 2012
hey,guys i'm new here.can you please tell me a good sim.My Gear:Schecter Omen 6.I am using onboard soundcard.Guitar Rig Sound Good but i need other that i can get a pure metal core tone.thanks in advance

Yeah download all the LePou and TSE amp sims. Lepou also makes a great cab impulse loader Lecab2. Get the TSE TS808 as well which of course is an emulation of the maxon 808 pedal. Make sure to get cab impulses too. The catharsis and guitarhack ones are my favorites. You will get everything you need with that. My personal favorite amp sims are the Lepou Lecto, legion and TSE x50 and the newer X40. Combine one of those with the TSE808 in front and the LeCab with the guitarhack "sneapedge" or catharsis "spreshigh" impulse and you're good to go. Best part is they are all free! I think they sound better than any other software amp sims on the market other than maybe Line6 podfarm. Even then, I wouldn't say that it's really better. Just do a search and you will get plenty of tips.

Le 456 is a good one too. Works on a mac too if you use one. I just found some nice mesa IR's online but can't remember the site. Just google something like "best guitar IRS" etc and try them all.

Oh yeah and remember to put an od plugin/real od pedal before the amp too.

Acmebargig Headcase, Kuassa Cream, TH2... the best out there. Other great stuff: Lepou's, Onqel's, Ignite.