I need a vintersorg tab!

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
You got it! Look for them soon!

YOU LONG HAIRED SLUT!
You'll tab that but not "Nothing is Everything"?
Get your priorities in order Steve.
In case you were'nt sure:

Steve's Priorities:

1.Eamonn (Me)
2.Making a living
3.Tabbing other stuff

I'm happy we had this conversation.

Well, have you little slaggers found the two songs I worked on to get to you? I think they're two of the funnest songs to play on bass for that Vintersorg album. I made one on Encore and Tyr helped by transferring it over to PowerTab (thanks NrodicBassShredder!). And the other I started on PowerTab, but didn't get to finish a couple parts in the middle. But I intend on adding that soon. Just as soon as I try and get a particualr Death song as close as I can remember it. Remember slagamites, that was almost ten years ago I fought the Burns current and slithered onto Chuck's album. What were you doing ten years ago? Care to write it down in detail? Are you reading this LordFireSnake? I'll try...try I said.

Oh, the link for those Vintersorg tab's is www.stevedigiorgio.com and just follow the links for tab. Pretty easy, huh?

Remember slagamites, that was almost ten years ago I fought the Burns current and slithered onto Chuck's album. What were you doing ten years ago? Care to write it down in detail? Are you reading this LordFireSnake? I'll try...try I said.
hahaha 10 years ago i was in like the 5th grade and thought metallica was as metal as it got. if i heard ITP back then i woulda got confused. you cant blame him though, thats a fucking cool bassline.
-neal

Hey Steve, it would be great if you could put online also the .ptb files, it would be easier (and more funny) to listen to the bass only while playing :D

BTW, ten years ago, the only thing I remember is that my soccer team, Sao Paulo FC, was the World Champion in Tokyo :D

10 years ago? I was 20 and wondering why couldn't just the hair bands die out. Alot of good metal bands were dying out (or going underground), and BonJovi, Poison and Warrant and other junk was taking their time kicking the bucket. I mean long hair is cool and all, but noone likes make-up wearing cross-dressers.

I still wonder whatever happened to those obscure bands like Sanctuary that came and went pretty fast.

10 years? Holy shit! I was still wondering what Jaspion where going to do in the next show, and what was the next Satan Gos plot.

I still wonder whatever happened to those obscure bands like Sanctuary that came and went pretty fast.

There is an ancient Island called "The final Note", in the middle of the North Pole, where all the old bands go to rest. There you can Jam all day long with all the other musicians. There´s a place there, called "The Sloopy String", where all the instruments are bass, and all the bass have six strings and are fretless, and it smells like Lemon Scent, and they are easy to play like if they where four strings. And your solos are always perfect, and your scales and arpegios flow like the wind.

- From the book -> The Great Burgundian Bible of Death Metal Music (1325 AC)

Well, have you little slaggers found the two songs I worked on to get to you? I think they're two of the funnest songs to play on bass for that Vintersorg album. I made one on Encore and Tyr helped by transferring it over to PowerTab (thanks NrodicBassShredder!). And the other I started on PowerTab, but didn't get to finish a couple parts in the middle. But I intend on adding that soon. Just as soon as I try and get a particualr Death song as close as I can remember it. Remember slagamites, that was almost ten years ago I fought the Burns current and slithered onto Chuck's album. What were you doing ten years ago? Care to write it down in detail? Are you reading this LordFireSnake? I'll try...try I said.

Oh, the link for those Vintersorg tab's is www.stevedigiorgio.com and just follow the links for tab. Pretty easy, huh?

Haha.Indeed.
Like I said,I'm sorry.I was hoping you may have had them burrowed into your brain from playing them live.
Its probably better I try and figure them out myself anyway.
Thanks for the Vintersorg though,hippy.

Actually, I've been out of touch with the metal scene for many many years now. So, excuse my ignorance. What did happen to them? I've played bass off and on over the years, but pursuing jazz and other styles since it seemed metal was dying out. (glad to see it's coming back strong- in large part, due to non-americans (i think), thanks guys)

Thanks, I'll have to check it out. I have alot of catching up to do.

Ummm, Neal, I checked out the Nevermore message boad, and I have to ask, what the hell is with the "how to cook a cat" instructions and recipes? It was fucking disgusting! Bleh! I noticed you thought about the same.

yeh that guerilla guy is a fuck. theres a lot of rediculous things going on at the nevermore board hehe. dont worry about it. go buy 'politics of ecstacy' you'll be glad you did. or if you want to sample it or whatever get 'this sacrament' or 'the learning'.
-neal