I need help with my drums.

Get your low end elements all 'bouncing'and working together and you'd be a much happier person, IMO. Don't underestimate the power of simple, high quality High + Low pass filters.
I speak for CJ when I say, buy Sonimus Satson and use their kickass filters!

Also, about ITB parallel compression, using Reaper over here and I don't think I'm getting any phase problems caused by a plugins delay compensation (or lack thereof). Maybe this is just a Cubase thing?

I'm just using GLow and GHi for filters. Do they really help and make difference? Also thanks guys.

I'm just using GLow and GHi for filters. Do they really help and make difference? Also thanks guys.

More than you would think! Some filters have a way of taking away punch and dynamics (or adding/enhancing them).

Try out some different filters, everyone's got their favorites. Satson is fantastic, I'm a big Nebula user so I normally use the filters from a SSL 4k, I've heard good stuff about FabFilter's filter vst...

do some research :)

your kit sounds pretty solid actually, except the kick... it kind of flubs in my monitors. The snare and toms sound great together, the only thing that kind of sticks out like a sore thumb is the high end of the kick. I can't pin point exactly why, just sounds like there's too much un controlled "papery" tick sound coming off the top and not much click or clack. Try a transient designer on the whole thing or more compression to glue the high and low together a little better. Could be the way your blending your samples as well if you're layering two... everything else sounds good.

Alright guys I bought the satson filters and was surprised by the features and sound.

Here's the latest mix. I hear the bottom end is cleaned up a good bit. There's still a few frequencies in the guitars I'm working out but I may change it all together. Thanks for recommending those filters guys!

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3602793/silence2.mp3