I need Manticora merchandising

Bryan316

METAL... nuff said!
Hey Lars, Claus... you guys are getting wristbands with the logo on them? Will they be available to buy online anywhere, or only once you guys come over on tour?? I know youz guyz are rebuilding your website right now, and probably don't have any online stores worked out. But I gotta ask anyways. Cuz I'm a whiny impatient bastard, and need to shamelessly plug youz guyz every show I can... :heh: Maybe send a batch of merch to CD Inzane or Laser's Edge? Or maybe work out a US Tour Prep Pack for us to get ready for ya?

DAMN I can't wait until this fall... the wait is MURDER!!!

hehehe....can't wait to come to Detroit and watch the "sling-shot" man (a new super-hero for Marvel Comics) in action..:)

Funny story aboyt the wristbands: we are sitting in the rehearsal room, and I'm asking the guys if it would be a cool idea to have these things made, as I'm using that shit myself, when running or working out.

Kristian says: "Who the fcuck wears wristbands..."???

He looks around and realises that both Kasper, Ronni and me are wearing them....that kind of settled it, hehehehehehe

They will not be available untill the tour, as it's too expensive to send it over there, given the demands for these things, sorry. You'll have to be patient and have some fun with that sling shot meanwhile...:):lol:

Take care,

Lars
(heading out in Europe tomorrow with the mountain King...:)