I need some 8 string DI tracks!

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
Hey dudes, I really want to test out some real 8 string DI tracks through my djent sound I have got! I have spent the last two weeks tweaking it to make it perfect for djent style music, but I have a 6 string tuned down to B, which just isn't low enough :D SO if you have a 8 string and a song with guitar/and hopefully bass DI tracks, please post them so I can test them! I'm sure other people would enjoy testing out 8 string DI tracks as well!

I'm going crazy for djent sounds, and using some real 8 string DI tracks would really help me get it the sound completely perfect :D

Maybe once I get my EMG 808 X in and get both guitars setup a bit, and get a hold of a bass I dig, and learn some djent riffage and get some DI's, maybe then I drop a file or two :lol: obviously it could take awhile.:erk:

i play 8 string , but i wouldnt cool my band too djenty... we're more prog rock with little metal influence..
i call our style surreal metal with bacon ;-) we play dropped e, bass in unison with guitars.
i dont know if that is what youre looking for?

^^^^ Yeah! Anything 8 string would be awesome, not just djent stuff. I've been working on getting better guitar sounds and anything 8 string would be very cool to work with :D

Getting there ever so slowly :lol: Waiting on my Countryman Type 85 and still looking for a decent bass. What is djent again?:lol:

Major BUMP!!!!

Has anyone got any low tuned songs, and DI tracks I could use? Like putting through my amp sim sounds, and mixing the song :D

Actually I thought I did :lol: Because I got my Countryman Type 85 DI box in, but, it seems I think I need a preamp for it as well. Actually, I'm on a total nOOB trip and have been reading the "How to prepare you guitar for reamping" thread and am still lost on how to setup it if I want to monitor with my PodXT and yet still have the clean DI going to my computer with the Countryman. But, once I get all of it figured out I should have something low-ish. :lol:

Actually I thought I did :lol: Because I got my Countryman Type 85 DI box in, but, it seems I think I need a preamp for it as well. Actually, I'm on a total nOOB trip and have been reading the "How to prepare you guitar for reamping" thread and am still lost on how to setup it if I want to monitor with my PodXT and yet still have the clean DI going to my computer with the Countryman. But, once I get all of it figured out I should have something low-ish. :lol:

Cool man :headbang: