I NEED YOUR HELP Requesting Anthrax!!!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Everyone, please e-mail willie@kbpi.com and request Anthrax!!
I heard from another DJ that Willie handles requests for KBPI!
Please e-mail Willie and ask him to play "Safe Home"!!

this is a good idea, instead on one or two ppl from this board requesting to their home radio station the entire board community should systematically email radio stations. I have been requesting safe home allmost every day for a month on 97.3s web site and I have not heard it one freakin time. But if they were getting thirty emails or 40 emails a day then they might listen. What ya all think?

YES! I think this will work better than what I was trying to do in the Steet Team thread above.
If Anthrax is NOT being played on your local rock station, please start a new thread about it. And post some contact info so we all can request Anthrax!!
Thanks to you all for e-mailing Willie. We should do this at least once a week, I'll bump up this thread with reminders!
"An-Fucking-Thrax!!!"- that dude in the Killer B's Videos

ThraxDude said:
"An-Fucking-Thrax!!!"- that dude in the Killer B's Videos

That guy's email ruled.

For everyone who didn't see it:

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
paul artola (xxx) on Saturday, May 24, 2003 at 05:08:24
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

comments: YO! THE NEW CD FUCKIN' ROCKS! I'VE BEEN A HARDCORE ANTHRAX FAN SINCE '87 AND YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN EVER! HERE'S TO TWENTY MORE YEARS!

THE AN-FUCKIN'-THRAX
KID FROM THE KILLER
BEE'S VIDEO
(P.S. THANKS FOR THAT!)

Engage: Submit

jdelpi said:
comments: YO! THE NEW CD FUCKIN' ROCKS! I'VE BEEN A HARDCORE ANTHRAX FAN SINCE '87 AND YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN EVER! HERE'S TO TWENTY MORE YEARS!

THE AN-FUCKIN'-THRAX
KID FROM THE KILLER
BEE'S VIDEO
(P.S. THANKS FOR THAT!)

Engage: Submit

Yeah, I was fucking stoked when I read that! I was as stoked reading that e-mail as I was the first time I got a reply from Scott.
I tried contacting Paul "An-Fucking-Thrax" Artola twice. Once from the anthrax mailbox, but that was sent back (return to sender).
And another time I e-mailed Paul from my boomtaprecords account, but never heard back......

One more thing:
I wasn't surprised AT ALL that he e-mails with ALL CAPS! :lol: