Please HELP!

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Okay! I've had it. I just called KBPI (AGAIN) and was told, "Umm... Yeah. I'll see if we can do that (play "Safe Home".)" :Smug:
Please, help me people!!!!
If you have free long distance, or even if you don't, PLEASE CALL:
1-303-713-7625
and request "Safe Home" by Anthrax. It's best to do it about this time of day (7:30-8am) because you should get through.
If you don't want to call, please, PLEASE at least request by e-mail.
willie@kbpi.com :wave:

So, they did get yer request? SWEET! Did some hot chick answer?
That's the benifit of calling, people!!! Some hot chick usually answers the phone to take your "Safe Home" request.

I'm calling again. Thanks to everyone who tried (Maiden).
Now, it's 9:50 am, so I'll probably NEVER get through.

Riehlthing said:
It's a clear channel station, no wonder they don't play Anthrax. 97Rock is a clear channel also and they won't play Anthrax except Ass kickin' 80's.

They'll play it if they get a shitload of requests. Like the 4 or 5 from me during the week.
They did play it about a month and a half ago... once.

Just requested via there web page Thra:rofl:ude. I figured out why they don't play it for you. They're 106.7 just like KROQ(famous alternative station) here in LA, that only played Got the Time and Bring the Noise a couple of times. That number is cursed for the boys I guess. They need to cut the Cipro out of their diets. \nn/ Are they playing St. Anger?

I don't know about St. Anal but I checked out the programs. Noontime on Fridays they play 2 Metalica songs and on the last Friday of the month the whole hour is Metalica.

Metal Maiden said:
I don't know about St. Anal but I checked out the programs. Noontime on Fridays they play 2 Metalica songs and on the last Friday of the month the whole hour is Metalica.
Typical. Here in LA an old classic rock station KLOS 95.5 has Mandatory Mettalica(they stole the idea from KNAC when it was a radio station in Long Beach) every night for about 15-20 miuntes @9. But no Anthrax.
This devil is waking up and he needs to kick some radio station ass!! We Want the Airwaves and We Want them NOW!!!! - thank you Ramones. \nn/ :yell:

I know the solution!! :hotjump:

I just need about 100 people to call in and request "Safe Home" every fucking day... :erk:

When I go on my random email request binges (which will probably happen again sometime this week), I find that every station does "Mandatory Metallica".

It's cool for a station or two here and there to do it, but every single one is just gay. Also, what was with that "Maytallica" shit last...uh...May? Where is the originality in the world?

Okay, my radio station rant is over for the time being.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
When I go on my random email request binges (which will probably happen again sometime this week), I find that every station does "Mandatory Metallica".

It's cool for a station or two here and there to do it, but every single one is just gay. Also, what was with that "Maytallica" shit last...uh...May? Where is the originality in the world?

Okay, my radio station rant is over for the time being.

Keep Ranting, LA radio is so bad I primarily stick to the AM dial and listen to LA and National sports talk. I heard that the 97.1 FM talk station in LA has a 2 hour metal show on the weekend and of course at midnite when I'm long gone into bed. I also heard that Rikki Rachtman hosts it too. So I will eventually get to it. Rikki does do a talk segment on the weekend during the day but I only do sports talk. :loco: \nn/