I need your help

Chamet

Keepin' it bonzer
Dec 29, 2005
England
For the next 3 weeks or so, I'm gonna need some opinions/criticism about my artwork, which will go towards my finals project. I need this in order to hit the criteria.
I decided to work on surreal/fantasy landscapes and places for the project. I'm gonna create a series of images related to that subject and I need to show how I got to that point...but you guys don't need to know about all that :p
I'll be shooting questions every now and then, hopin to get some answers. I'll also upload some of my work, so that I can hear people's opinions about it and how different people react to my work.

The first question is, what do you think of when you hear the word fantasy?

It's ok to joke and whatever, but I want some serious answers please :p

Thanks in advance :)

well I'll post since I have nothing better to do:p well fantasy, cartoon characters. When they spit fire or shoot water from their hands or such things. If they can fly lift cars etc..

I think of myself sitting in my room, on my bed, with everything NORMAL around me yet I'm looking up at my window and outside there is just some insane landscape and things in the sky with unreal colours, lol that is what I thought of when I read your question :p

ACID RULES!

Fantasy, i used to think about epic things when i thought about "Fantasy"

then i learned about power metal

Fantasy was forever ruined. Boo

My image of "fantasy":

cloud.JPG

Do mind, that by power metal i refer to Rhapsody, which is what i heard, honestly am not sure which other bands are Power metal, but if Rhapsody is the standard, then it sure as hell isnt something for me

I'm a massive Power Metal fan, and Rhapsody are shit. So that's saying something.

Good (well, the best) power metal:

Anyway to stay on topic. When I think of fantasy I think of the battle scenes in the LOTR movies :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: