I new here bigist fan

Hello im annabelle juans girlfriend. we both love katatonia the so much!!!!! come to france again soon please!!!!!

Welcome guys, but we do have a intro thread and Mikael is not with Katatonia anymore...sorry to inform you like that haha!!! :p

I like the new album is the best for me. jonas is clear singer i like more than screaming from mikael. my boyfriend likes the screams hehe.

Silent paragon said:
Brave Murder Day was not the first album by Katatonia, and it’s the only album by them that has Mikael on it.

nope.
Well.... kind of...
Sounds Of Decay also featured Mikael on vocals, but technically, thats not an album, but a ep :)

salient said:
Not so huge from this try...this is not my last goodbye.:cry:
do not go life is gets better. i used to burn arm with cigaret while listening to bravemurder but i am older a wise now

Sad people sometimes on this katatonia forum there is. i think the music is where they will get sad because it is the way i fell when i listen to the music they have. I hear my twin and cry sometimes. we all listen to the good music. katatonia yes number one!

Katafangirl said:
Sad people sometimes on this katatonia forum there is. i think the music is where they will get sad because it is the way i fell when i listen to the music they have. I hear my twin and cry sometimes. we all listen to the good music. katatonia yes number one!

Sad wounds on my body...almost shapeless...crying with most kata songs especially with "In the white". :cry:

I like my twin the best of it all. i know you like to cry to the sad songs. its good to appreciate that in the ways manner. i will give listen to the album later today. i think juan and me are going shopping today :)