I new here bigist fan

FatefuL said:
look guys, you can also practice your english and get to know new things here:
Wikipedia said:
Extended play (EP) is the name typically given to vinyl records or CDs which are too long to be called singles but too short to qualify as albums.
Ha, I said the same thing without reading this, I own Wikipedia:kickass:

atrocity said:
tu viens de la France? je voudrais parler francais avec toi s'il te plait. j'ai besoin un francophone de pratiquer mon francais :D

who are those idiots? someone trolling :loco:
Vous semblez parler bien déjà

you all do not like me here? i thought this a place of friends? i will leave if not wanted :cry:

this makes very sad

Oh, you are very wanted here.. we are most nice to everyone who deserves it,
and being compared to/equaled to salient isn't a bad thing.. he is a really funny guy/girl :)

katafrenchy said:
you all do not like me here? i thought this a place of friends? i will leave if not wanted :cry:

this makes very sad

Trust me, we all like you here; your system of logic is utterly fascinating and highly postmodern, almost like a character in a Beckett play. Like the fact that you consider an album to be an eternal representation of a fixed truth transcending the laws of time to exist in its own bracketed world of empirical purity (for example, the lineup of "Brave Murder Day" is the Katatonia lineup, and always will be).

Vex Loser said:
Trust me, we all like you here; your system of logic is utterly fascinating and highly postmodern, almost like a character in a Beckett play. Like the fact that you consider an album to be an eternal representation of a fixed truth transcending the laws of time to exist in its own bracketed world of empirical purity (for example, the lineup of "Brave Murder Day" is the Katatonia lineup, and always will be).
i am glade it has worked out and you understand me very well :headbang:

we are friends then yes? mikael would be proud yes?

It's not because salient can't speak English, it's because he's sad all the time, and the fact he confuses the shit out of me. hahaha

It's not because salient can't speak English, it's because he's sad all the time, and the fact he confuses the shit out of me. hahaha

Salient: I thought he was not a he but a she
what the heck, I've missed something:OMG: