I new here bigist fan

Scourge of Malice said:

i know from board before of troll. its because juan and me are not experience in english just that yet so we do what we best. thank you for the understanding.

Juniper said:
Hehe , I was thinking the same thing.

The "conversation" they had going on was just plain out stunning to watch, even if it might have been just one troll chatting with himself. Too many similarities. But it's so absurd, that I'm definitely diggin' it. There should be a warning sign on this topic for any of you who might be reading all this after a special cigarette, so you don't freak out :loco:

katafrenchy said:
i juan come from france i like dark music big katatonia fan mikael has great voice and band very teknical

tu viens de la France? je voudrais parler francais avec toi s'il te plait. j'ai besoin un francophone de pratiquer mon francais :D

who are those idiots? someone trolling :loco:

look guys, you can also practice your english and get to know new things here:

Wikipedia.org said:
Extended play (EP) is the name typically given to vinyl records or CDs which are too long to be called singles but too short to qualify as albums. Usually, an album has eight or more tracks (anywhere between 25–80 minutes), a single has one to three (5–15 minutes), and an EP four to seven (or around 15–25 minutes). Some artists, especially in the days of vinyl, have released full-length albums that could fit the definition of a modern-day EP (Yes' Close to the Edge is nearly 39 minutes long; the Norwegian band Ulver's album Bergtatt is only 34 minutes, Prince's Dirty Mind is seconds short of a full half hour.) Conversely, there are EPs that are long enough to be albums (Marilyn Manson's Smells Like Children for example, which is 54 minutes long; Estradasphere's The Silent Elk of Yesterday clocks in at 74 minutes). This is particularly the case with the rare double EP, which contains two discs.

There are also some EPs which are even shorter than the standard single. It has become customary in recent years for new bands to release their first release nominally as an "EP" to give it more grand connotations than a single. By giving the release a unique name (as opposed to it being named after the lead track on the CD) the band can garner more attention for the other tracks on the CD. Using the example of Arctic Monkeys, by calling their first release Five Minutes With Arctic Monkeys rather than Fake Tales of San Francisco (the first track on the CD) they also put the second track "From The Ritz to the Rubble" in the limelight. Thus, Five Minutes With Arctic Monkeys is more akin to a double-A side than a standard EP. Subsequently, similar releases by other new bands could be described as "triple-A sides" or even "quadruple-A sides".

A remix single is not considered an EP unless it also has other songs on it (an EP/single hybrid). The name "extended play" has become something of a misnomer, for though it originally was used for singles that were extended beyond the standard length, it is now more often synonymous with an album that is shorter than usual; indeed, EPs are sometimes referred to as "mini-albums" (see below). For this reason, among others, they are referred to as "EPs", the full name being used much more rarely.

EPs were released in various sizes in different eras. In the 1950s and 1960s, EPs were typically 45 RPM recordings on 7" (18cm) disks, with two songs on each side. By coincidence, the format gained wide popularity with the coming of Elvis Presley, and it is sometimes erroneously stated that the term "EP" derived from his initials. Nevertheless, he practically ruled the Billboard EP charts, hitting the top 10 sixteen different times, six of them going to number 1, the latter staying at the top for 86 weeks. Through his EPs, Presley earned 6 Gold, 10 Platinum, of which 2 were Multi-Platinum RIAA certifications, representing sales in excess of 16.5 million units, the most ever, by any recording artist, whether solo, or group.

In 1967, The Beatles released a double-EP containing all the songs from their TV film Magical Mystery Tour. In the 1970s and 1980s there was less standardization, and EPs were made on 7" (18cm), 10", or 12" (30cm) discs running either 33⅓ or 45 RPM. Some novelty EPs used odd shapes and colours, and a few were picture discs.

Alice in Chains is the first and only band to ever have an EP reach #1 on Billboard album chart. The EP, Jar of Flies was released 22 January of 1994.

Defining "EP"
The term EP is also sometimes applied to compact discs with short playing times. However, since a CD can carry any amount of material up to around 80 minutes, the distinction between a CD EP and a short CD LP is somewhat arbitrary and is based on artistic and marketing factors. The Mars Volta ran into problems with their five-track album Frances the Mute before its release; the final track, "Cassandra Gemini", was divided into eight semi-arbitrary sections so the band would be paid an album's wages rather than an EP's.[1] Autechre decided to name one of their releases EP7 even though it contained 11 tracks and was over an hour long. On the other hand, Weezer's Green Album is not considered an EP even though it falls short of half an hour.

Argyle said:
The "conversation" they had going on was just plain out stunning to watch, even if it might have been just one troll chatting with himself. Too many similarities. But it's so absurd, that I'm definitely diggin' it. There should be a warning sign on this topic for any of you who might be reading all this after a special cigarette, so you don't freak out :loco:

_\|/_ 3 3 d L 0 L