I present to you, the dumbest anti gun PSA ever created.

I mean, this is dumb, but if I spent 5 minutes on YouTube I could find a lot of dumb videos by pro-gun people that are completely terrifying, so I think it's kind of a net zero thing of idiots posting poorly informed reactionary dreck on the internet

I mean, this is dumb, but if I spent 5 minutes on YouTube I could find a lot of dumb videos by pro-gun people that are completely terrifying, so I think it's kind of a net zero thing of idiots posting poorly informed reactionary dreck on the internet

Do indeed share, I would like to know what video would match this on the moron scale on the other side.

^This. It's a video on vimeo so I don't think it really carries much clout. It's dumb and worth a laugh, that's about it.

well the gun was going to start shooting everybody by itself so i don't see nothing wrong with that

Let's be honest here, there could be a best argument for gun control video that could make total sense to you and it wouldn't change your mind about guns. I make the same argument about politics. A politician can tell you they are take a dump straight in your mouth and offend the shit out of you, but if he's a member of the party you vote for....he's your guy.

I don't like guns, but..
Sm9qDPR.gif

Fuck, I spent 2 minutes of my life seeing the video and he didnt killed everyone in the end. BUT WHY? he should have killed himself also for a better dramatic ending.

Yeah, I'm positive that even a shooting at your very own kid's school wouldn't change your mind about guns.

Just buy a shotgun man. And shoot that shit through your front door or shoot 2 blasts into the air. Joe Biden approved home defense. :kickass:

And no not one bit would it change my mind, if anything I would want to punch the stupid liberal cunt who originated the gun free zone idea.