i prove i am metal by killing PUNKS

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
look what i got from my ex-girlfriend when she came to visit this weekend! i'm playing it right now at work!

edhunter.JPG

edhunter2.JPG

frankly, the game kind of sucks so far.

i keep staring at that axe. it took me a while to understand that it is... getting tossed at the player's face?

because for a while there i thought it might be some sort of "invisible" enemy or perhaps even an alternate fire option where you could smack with the handle.

i started over when i got home.

here is the entire story for the game:

edhunter3.jpg

they don't even come out of the top windows here. things just run at you and you just spam click.

edhunter5.jpg

unlimited continues!

edhunter6.jpg

i rescue Eddie from the asylum and he goes TO HELL! i shoot the shit out of satan and his lackey robed men.

edhunter8.jpg

and you can totally see up their robes when they die:

edhunter9.jpg

i got really bored here and shut it off.

see, the difference between this game and doom is 1. you can switch between different weapons and 2. you can MOVE in doom. in this, you are just moved to a new location, and then for 5 minutes enemies pop out of one of four or so preordained locations. lame.

i think the difference in our opinions is in the approach. you approach it as a video game expert. in that light the game is terrible because there is no controlled movment and basically you just shoot shit.

for me as a maiden fan i take infinite pleasure in going into a virtual album cover and shooting up guys near the ruskin arms or eventually going to the pyramid level from powerslave.

as a video game it is crap.

as a novelty item for a maiden fan it rules my world. i just wish i had a better computer to play it on.