I saw God yesterday.... er I mean Mikael

opeth3

New Metal Member
Nov 18, 2002
Visit site
I saw God last night, he was carrying a couple of Best Buy yellow bags full of PS2 games and music cds :headbang: He later mentioned in the show that they had all gone there, said Mendez bought a computer, joked around and said per bought a Cheeseburger and that Peter bought a pony HAH! Me and my buddy were waiting in line at the Grand Rapids show and all the sudden he says dude look its fuckin Mendez and sure enough he and Axenrot are walking to the tour bus with best buy bags in their hands. im really kickin myself in the ass for not immediately getting OUT of line and going to best buy because not but 10 minutes later, Mikael walks by with what I think was the lead singer from Dark Tranquility. I wasnt even thinking I shoud have got my camera out of my pocket and snapped pictures but I was in awe too much
:OMG:, (I even bowed down and worshiped hehe)

Great show too btw, DevilDriver was pretty good except the lead singers mic fucked up and it took em 5 minutes to fix it, white cluster was orgasmic! Standard setlist was played. a few people got hurt kinda bad in the mosh pit during DevilDriver, hadnt seen a crazy pit like that in years, glad i wasnt part of it!

going to the Chicago show tonight too

Dude, you saw Mikael and Mikael!!!! Amazing vocalist from two kickass bands, man, I would have bowed down, too............oh shit...that's some awesome stuff. I would have done something really crazy.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Mikael isn't God, he is Jesus.

he is in fact both at the same time. and hes the holy spirit, too. hes the entire trinity, in a very nice package.