Saw Porcupine Tree yesterday!

Saikpyro

Oct 26, 2002
In Stockholm
Visit site
Hey guys! Just wanted to tell u all that I was very lucky to see Porcupine Tree the first time they played in Sweden (Stockholm). It was a great concert and Wilson started saying that it was so nice to be playing in Sweden because most of his favourite music comes from here. He told the crowd that Opeth counts for so much to them!! :) Meshuggah he also mentioned as a band they really like.

Paatos started the concert and they were GREAT! I bought "Timeloss" and I really understands why Opeth likes this band so much. A really good record, (progressive, vulnerable and strange in a nice blend).

Im a happy Swede now and just longs to see Opeth live. Im pretty mad that I will miss them at Hultsfred this summer but hopefully they will tour Sweden later this fall.

Over and out from a sunny Stockholm

Saikpyro:I was there too ... awsome gig ... the sound was just perfect and i loved every second of it ... did you miss Opeth at the Shrine last year or what?
:loco:

Yepp I missed that concert. And thats because I started listening to Opeth 4 weeks after the Shrineconcert so I wasnt a fan then, hehe. But man did I get upset:yell: when I found out that they just had played here!! Couldnt they have gigged at the Shrine AFTER I become a fan! ;-)

I talked to a 47 year old Opeth fan (age is not a problem when it comes to Opeth! :Spin: Im 32 myself) at the Porcupine Tree concert and he said that the shrine concert were really good. Did you like it?