I See Stars - Digital Renegade

davidcortese

Aug 11, 2010
hey guys i don't know if any of you heard but i see stars is in studio with joey right now!:Spin: im really excited to hear what they come up with! so stoked

Looks like there's some parts from the album at the beginning and end of the video. Sounds sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree better than chango for sure i like their heavier sound but i wish Devin sang a bit more he has a wicked voice

The "Filth Friends Unite" sounded really good, I might have to consider buying the album, or at least checking it out when it comes out to Spotify. The digital sounding effects are really cool and the amount of dubstep and d'n'b they've used here are very tasty (especially because I can't stand dubstep in general), but I just can't stand breakdowns in general, they're just not my cup of tea. But the clean singing has this certain hate-or-like factor to it, I'm on the verge if it's too annoying or not.

Well I love listening to glossy ass super produced CDs.
It's one of the reasons I could enjoy Green Day's 21st Century Breakdown more than Dookie.

i dont know if anyone has heard it yet but i really am diggin the music and production on it i love that snare especially what do you guys think it is a slate snare or joeys own sample blended with maybe a slate room or sample? anyways my only beef is the clipping on some spots and on toms other that that beautiful mix!

i dont know if anyone has heard it yet but i really am diggin the music and production on it i love that snare especially what do you guys think it is a slate snare or joeys own sample blended with maybe a slate room or sample? anyways my only beef is the clipping on some spots and on toms other that that beautiful mix!

Yeah i been loving the chance to here just the music, its weird how it clips/distorts, but when you play back those same spots on the release with vocals, the vocals either cover it very well or the master buss is reacting differently because of the lack of vocals there. I think its the later though.

The Devil Wears Prada Instrumental is also great to listen too.