I shouldn't ask this, but....

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
OK, I know this is a stupid question to ask, but...

No matter how bad something is, jokes are always made. So have jokes about Bin Laden, or anything to do with last weeks events surfaced yet? I haven't heard anything yet, though I've seen a few political cartoons.

Yeah, I did see 2 cartoon jokes in the past week. One was Bin Laden's face with a huge crosshair across the middle. The other some girls copied off at work that was an American eagle with Bin Laden's head in between his beak. Had some silly little thing that said, "The bird is pissed."

:rolleyes:

Hopefully no one will be offended by "humor", no matter how twisted you may think it is. So I say, if you have a joke, say it. If the reader is offended, they need to lighten up just a bit.

here's one for all you hackers out there:

rm -rf /bin/laden

As a computer scientist myself I apologize for the cornyness, but what do you want us to do, we're computer scientists.

, if you have a joke, say it. If the reader is offended, they need to lighten up just a bit.

hmn, well the real reason i didnt want to say it was because it was shit. if you dont know about David Beckham you wont get it.

anywho here goes: '' did you hear about David Beckham evacuating his house, he heard Brooklyn was the next target''

(Brooklyn being his son) as i said that is a really shit joke, but the only one i know on this subject.:p

This is kind of bad, but in all honesty it made me laugh.
I recieved an E-mail at work entitled "Bin Laden Found!" Inside was picture of a 7-eleven cashier behind the counter with bin Laden's head attached.

I saw a mobile phone message that says...

Can i stay at your house tonight.......
everyone's kinda pissed off at me...

*(and as u press down it says)*

sender
ph#
Bin Laden

i found it amusing!

Opet, I saw a tee shirt with that same picture of Bin Laden's face with the crosshairs over it. I thought about getting it, but it'll take 3-4 weeks for delivery and who know what'll be going on then. Sorry, I've heard no jokes.

binladen.jpg

I saw a good political cartoon today or yesterday in which one of the Taliban's clerics asks Bin Laden to "leave Afghanistan" and Bin Laden replies: "Are you kidding? It'd be crazy to fly anywhere right now!"

yeee

:lol: Someone :lol: help :lol: me! :lol:

Just goes to show you how sick in the head I can be. First, I'll say that silly ass cartoon that scarr3d posted was so bad it was hilarious. Hilarious in a South Park way. Second, that sick picture of Bin Laden and ?his bitch? :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, shit...I've got to go start forwarding.

The weather in Afghanistan tomorrow is expected to be sunny in the
morning with increasing mushroom clouds in the afternoon.

The temperature looks to be a moderate 2000 degrees with
cool winds upwards of around 700 miles per hour.

It will definitely be a day for the sun block,
and it wouldn't hurt to shake the dust off the ol' lead suit in the closet.

If you're planning on venturing outside in beautiful Afghanistan tomorrow,
don't forget to drink plenty of fluids such as barium which shows up nicely
when blasts of radiation flow through your body.

Most of all, have fun out there in dusty Afghanistan and enjoy the old country while........
Well, while it's still there.......