I Survived the Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Kataklysm, Goatwhore show and it was ..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
Fucking Great. I can't believe all these years that I have blind to the heavy brutality of death metal. Now I am deffinately a fan and moreimportantly it has won my respect!!!
First off, I hung out with Sammy and Pat from Goatwhore and it's been three years since the Crowbar and SOD tour so it was great to see him although I missed goatwhore- FUCK!!! Sammy is a good egg in my book.
I talk only a minute with Kataklysm. I never saw them before and I honestly liked them. It was weird to see a drum solo in a death metal show but hey, I've never been at one. haha. They were good people.
I hung out with Barney from Napalm Death even though I didn't get the feeling he was into my politics he was very cool. I like them and it was my first Napalm show. Where the hell does this guys voice come from??? Very ballsy. They were powerful as hell. All in all at the end of the show Barney and I had some time to talk and he seemed like a good guy. I am a Napalm Death fan and PROUD of it!!
I hung out with George and Pat from CAnnibal Corpse. I didn;'t know what to expect from these guys all I can say is, HOLY SHIT they were great. Brutal as hell and more importantly I am a Cannibal Corpse Fan. The guitarist Pat was very cool and his Playing was brutal. I also really liked his Guitar sound. MESA BOOGIE. George or Corpse Grinder was very cool. I really enjoyed talking to him but more importantly he is a FISHERMAN. I am deffinatley gonna make my way down to Florida to hit up some Red fish and Tarpon.
I can't believe it. All these years I thought I hated Death metal and that the Death Metal scene hated me and I was welcome at the show by the bands like a favorite uncle on a visit and the fans were asking me for pictures and hand shakes like I just played. I guess all these years I have been wrong. Well I hope from now on I can get it right.
Death Metal- I'm sold.

In my opinion, death metal is the ultimate concert and mosh pit music...but if you sit down and listen to a CD at home it tends to get boring...

I saw Cannibal Corpse in February and they rocked the house...hard.

Cannibal Corpse is be FAR the best in the field, IMO.

Buzzard said:
Fucking Great. I can't believe all these years that I have blind to the heavy brutality of death metal. Now I am deffinately a fan and moreimportantly it has won my respect!!!
First off, I hung out with Sammy and Pat from Goatwhore and it's been three years since the Crowbar and SOD tour so it was great to see him although I missed goatwhore- FUCK!!! Sammy is a good egg in my book.
I talk only a minute with Kataklysm. I never saw them before and I honestly liked them. It was weird to see a drum solo in a death metal show but hey, I've never been at one. haha. They were good people.
I hung out with Barney from Napalm Death even though I didn't get the feeling he was into my politics he was very cool. I like them and it was my first Napalm show. Where the hell does this guys voice come from??? Very ballsy. They were powerful as hell. All in all at the end of the show Barney and I had some time to talk and he seemed like a good guy. I am a Napalm Death fan and PROUD of it!!
I hung out with George and Pat from CAnnibal Corpse. I didn;'t know what to expect from these guys all I can say is, HOLY SHIT they were great. Brutal as hell and more importantly I am a Cannibal Corpse Fan. The guitarist Pat was very cool and his Playing was brutal. I also really liked his Guitar sound. MESA BOOGIE. George or Corpse Grinder was very cool. I really enjoyed talking to him but more importantly he is a FISHERMAN. I am deffinatley gonna make my way down to Florida to hit up some Red fish and Tarpon.
I can't believe it. All these years I thought I hated Death metal and that the Death Metal scene hated me and I was welcome at the show by the bands like a favorite uncle on a visit and the fans were asking me for pictures and hand shakes like I just played. I guess all these years I have been wrong. Well I hope from now on I can get it right.
Death Metal- I'm sold.
Awesome! I'm seeing the same show on the 19th. Cannibal Corpse is my favorite death metal band ever. They fucking rule! Napalm Death are great, and Kataklysm are cool. Goatwhore are pretty cool.

Most of the bands you have mentioned kick ass, plus I´ve talked to Barney twice and he´s one of the most intelligent and down-to-earth guys I talked to.

I 'll be seeing them in about a week at the Downtown.Napalm kills man. I was never a huge death metal fan up until about 5 years ago.Now I'm hookjed on the shit. Peace, Brothers.

there supposed to come to richmond some time soon,...............from what I hear..............nobody can confirm it though......

Kataklysm knock the socks off your ass.

I saw Napalm Death a long time ago in Atlanta, was good. Last CC show I went to was like in 96, 97, or 98. Those years are a little hazy, but I remember getting a bar stool broken over my back for something. :headbang:

Hey, I was actually considering going to that exact show...except the only band I like is CC, and even them only a little.