I Tabbed Kill For God

Commence Destruction said:
heh,its right man, getting decent tone while tuned down that low is pretty hard and thats probably whats contributing to it not sounding the same, orrrrrrrrr youre playing it too slowly, its a tricky shift,really quick and the distance between the notes is new to me as well,not very common at all,this riff is pretty hard imo,I cant seem to get down the tremolo'd feel to it. :erk:
actually, it sounds wrong when in normal tuning too (the notes seem to be out of key, i wasnt playing it with the song because they play it in B and i was in E). I also tried using a pitch shifter for tuning down. either way, that one part gave me trouble and sounded strange.

I was planning on power tabbing what I could for powertab, guitar pro 4, and other tabbing programs. You can rely on what you can find on the net but wont be as accurate from what we come up with tapping these out on these programs.

nataservant said:
I'd really like some "Made For Her Jesus" tabs...that was the first song I heard by them and to this day my favorite.
i have the intro and first riffs done..