I Tabbed Kill For God

Nuk3m said:
how about we get some bass tabs.............*looks at floor* ok im sorry i wont talk no more
someone has to do some basstabs for i didn't kill her
that would be too awesome

Moonlapse said:
You'd assume if he used a 5-string, he'd just stay standard. If he used a 4-string, it'd be logical to drop it to B like the rest of the band.

Yeah usually the bass player tunes the same as guitars.... :p

Just for the record tabit is a HUGE pile of shit. You get more out of the guitarpro trial version than you do out of the tabit full version. You can compose a whole fucking symphony with guitar pro. Tabit is just a dumbed down version of GP and you can find many many many more tabs for GP. Anyways, just wanted to clear that up. Tabit sucks
GP rules!

me and john were working on kill for god not too long ago, i dunno where its gona but its in guitar, i tabbed the drums out for him, guess hes been super busy with all kinds of kinky stuff

i dunno about TabIt, ive never used it, but i prefer Guitar Pro, its got some good features and is all that i really need

if u guys are wondering about the start of kill for god how its got that weird timing before the riff repeats, its because its a 5/4 bar

anyway, just wait a lil while, im sure once john and bjorn once theyre bored and have nothing to do will sit down and complete the tabs

soz if i sounded like a gtp geek lol :ill:

well anyways, take care all
Cheers
-Shayne

VEHEMENCE said:
Alright the Kill For God tab is being worked on at the momment should be done soon, I Take Your Life and By Your Bedside are available on our download page though.

fucking awesome.