I think I'm becoming jaded...

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
I'm listening to Ulver - Nattens Madrigal for the first time in many months, and... it doesn't even sound very harsh anymore.

Maybe it's just this super cool bass boost on my new CD player. :Spin:

It was just a gateway drug. Look at what it led to in your case: once you smoked a little hemp, and now you inject crack juice into your scrotum. One day you'll look back and just shake your head wondering what the hell you were thinking. :)

That is the second best album ever and has the best production ever, it fits the music perfectly. Also, there's a quite beautiful story to be experienced there, too... Both in the lyrics and the feel of the music.

JayKeeley said:
once you smoked a little hemp, and now you inject crack juice into your scrotum.
I really do need to stop doing that... damn ballcrack gets me goin' though!!! :)

I started liking the album after a handful of listens, but it was always a little harsh on the ears... until now. :Smokedev:

If you want harsh on the ears, try Temnozor' - Sorcery of Fragments. That one is literally painful and almost makes your ears bleed. Aside from that, good album.

Yeah, and that Temnozor' doesn't really aim to have raw production either -- I bet they tried to make it as good-sounding as possible but it's just WAY too heavy on the treble side.