I'm such a fag...

JayKeeley said:
If you can listen to latter day Katatonia, you can listen to The Cure. Same song structures and chord progressions anyway.

Ha except, the Cure is a band that is geared towards wimmen / homosexuals. Boy's don't cry? Pffft.

And don't feel bad about liking Godsmack. I quite enjoyed many songs off the first two. Also, the new Lacuna Coil is garbage. :)

Reign in Acai said:
Ha except, the Cure is a band that is geared towards wimmen / homosexuals. Boy's don't cry? Pffft.

Actually I would say that Katatonia epitomizes the reach-around that is latent-homosexuality.

Think about it. Even the vibe they capture, it's all very much "in the closet".

Gayest things I've ever done:

Saw Justin Timberlake in concert, enjoyed it.

Kissed a dude (on the cheek).

Cried at the end of Godfather III.

Dated an absolute whore for 3 months and never had sex with her.

In hindsight, yes. Also I probably shouldn't post the following excerpts from the last two emails I got, from men:
dickbot said:
What the fuck! Funky butt lovin' time. BEND OVER, BITCH!!!
felcher said:
I'm pretty drunk. . . Come pick me up so I can jam it in you...

JayKeeley said:
Actually I would say that Katatonia epitomizes the reach-around that is latent-homosexuality.

Think about it. Even the vibe they capture, it's all very much "in the closet".

Probably bullshit, although the lyrics of My Twin do sound a bit ambiguous to me. What else is going on in that decrepit looking bathroom on the LDFGD cover? :)

General Zod said:
Godsmack "IV" - I really liked their debut. It sounded like a perfect blend of "Black" era Metallica and Alice in Chains (with a blend like that, it's no wonder they've been successful). Anyway, their second disc was so much more of the same, that not only didn't I buy it, but I never bothered to check out their 3rd. Well, it sounds like they've grown up a bit. There's a wide range of instruments incorporated into the music, some very well done female vocals and a good deal of variety from song to song. Unfortunately, the band lacks a strong lead player. There are a couple of tracks on this CD, where a well executed solo would have pushed the song to greatness.

Let the bashing begin.

Zod

This is pretty damn enjoyable. :headbang:

Zod ... listening to Karmacode again ... man ... did you hear Comalies?
this doesn't hold a candle to Comalies ...

NADatar said:
I saw Sister Hazel in concert a few nights ago.

Godsmack blow pretty god damn hard.
hahaha first thing i see when opening this thread is the above post. haha sister hazel what was that hit song they had about 5 years ago? the one on the radio constantly? i get them confused with rusted root.

are you talking about Lacuna Coil? i tried hard to get into them, considering i really like Nightwish, but couldnt do it.

pfff ... what an obvious and cheap marketing move ...

Lacuna Coil's next single will be the cover of Depeche Mode's "Enjoy the Silence" ...