I think my house is haunted.

Su Jacko said:
*A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

So basically the 'militia' or military force of a country can bear arms. So not just every Tom, Dick and Harry for feels boss with a gun :erk:
Basically, the second amendment was established by our founding fathers so that the government can never have absolute control over the people, so that things wouldn't be like they were in Europe at the time.

Things are kind of complicated now, but any citizen, as long as they are of age (typically 18 to own one for home protection, hunting, or taking to a firing range and 21 to actually carry it), are of sound mind and do not have a criminal history can own a gun. A lot of people are constantly trying to change that, and to a degree they have been successful, but citizens still have the right to "bear arms", however limited that right may be.

pagan2002 said:
Angel_Car_Crash-sm.jpg

Cool ghost picture, Danny. I think parapsychology buffs would call that an ecto.