i think that everybody in this planet should see it

childrengrinder is well known for talking in Engrish about Brazilian women and how Krisiun is somehow influential.

One time he did humble me by busting out "perspicacious" which I thought he made up :erk:

ok, but i consider krisiun very bad after conquerors of armageddon...

@all: please, just pay attention to the vídeo.... forget the language

:lol::Smokin:

How do I know where that stupid show is from? It's exactly the type of mindless stupidity that is on Mexican TV all the time.

Lets see, it says its from Brazil in Portugese at the beginning idiot. And can't you tell the fucking difference between Portugese in Spanish? The accents are different and in Portugese you don't roll your R's.

Also Indigenous Mexican people are a lot darker (depending on what part of Mexico they're from) than the Brazilian ones. But I can't really tell if any of those people are Native Brazilians, because since Brazil isn't landlocked I'm guessing cities on the Ocean like Rio would have people of mixed native and European blood. But even still most Mexican people are darker than Brazilian people.

If you go to countries like Peru that aren't right next to the ocean most of the people are mostly Indegenous. Peruvians have dark eyes, dark straight hair, curved noses, yellowish skin (at least the people I saw in Lima, because it was winter there when I went and it was cloudy, so they're probably darker in the summer) and a little bit of an epicanthic eyefold. I'm just telling you this because not all South American people are Mexican.

By the way America has a lot of shitty shows, why do you think there was a bad tv shows thread? I'm sure you don't watch Mexican TV all day (or even know if its Mexican or not) and see every Mexican show. And you just saw about 5 minutes of one Brazilian show.
I really wish childrengrinder would stop posting until he quits with the broken english

His English isn't that bad. He misses words and uses some words wrong but anyone can still get what he's saying.

Not really aiming this at you but the tons of White people who say everyone has to speak English:

Get off your lazy fucking asses and learn Spanish! Its not that hard!

Not really aiming this at you but the tons of White people who say everyone has to speak English:

If I go to MEXICO, a spanish speaking country, then I'll learn spanish. ANd when immigrants come to the US, they can learn english. (Or stay the fuck in mexico)

BTW brazil is portuguese. Shows how much you know dumbfuck.

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill. Saying that Childrengrinder's English is poor (it often is) isn't the same as some white guy grumbling that everyone should speak English. Of someone is going to participate in an open forum they should probably be able to speak whatever language is most used there. That said, Childrengrinder's English is usually good enough to get his point across, but it's also usually bad enough to be hilarious.

Way to make a mountain out of a molehill. Saying that Childrengrinder's English is poor (it often is) isn't the same as some white guy grumbling that everyone should speak English. Of someone is going to participate in an open forum they should probably be able to speak whatever language is most used there. That said, Childrengrinder's English is usually good enough to get his point across, but it's also usually bad enough to be hilarious.

:erk:

god, is my english so bad? ok, i don't have words to explain how i'm sad cuz this conclusion. :cry:

:lol: i'll move to USA to learn more about this fucking amazing incredible language, ok?

No, I meant physically get on to a plane, fly to Rio De Janeiro, track down your adress, knock on the door, and when you answer, pull out a piece of paper, and cut you.

:erk:

god, is my english so bad? ok, i don't have words to explain how i'm sad cuz this conclusion. :cry:

:lol: i'll move to USA to learn more about this fucking amazing incredible language, ok?

Apparently you suck at reading comprehension and humor, too. If you're so adverse to having better English than post on a message board where people are speaking Portuguese.

It may not be the exact same thing but people say Mexicans should speak English and to the ones who do they say they should speak proper English. And also it was just something I felt like saying. I know he has to speak English on this forum, I was commenting on how Oz said he should stay off 'til he speaks good English.

I know that the following statement has nothing or little to do with anything said in this thread.

Anyway back to the Mexicans, their kids will probably know English anyway, its mostly adults who come to this country and speak Spanish, their kids learn languages easier so they know English. I wish people would stop bitching about immigrants. People probably bitched about Chinese immigrants and other immigrants. The thing is they don't take any jobs people want, and their kids learn English anyway.

You call us lazy? What about the tons of beaners that don't think twice about learning the language of the country they're sneaking into. Someone make an immigration thread.

Exactly, and Mexicans clean toilets and do construction work. I'm sure no white American will say "Because of those damn Mexicans my son couldn't get a job scrubbing toilets!". They just say "they take our jobs".

You call us lazy? What about the tons of beaners that don't think twice about learning the language of the country they're sneaking into. Someone make an immigration thread.

Well I think it would be hard to find and pay for an English teacher when you are a dirt poor Mexican man leaving your country for a better life.