i think that everybody in this planet should see it

aw, falling on the 'ol Jofa comeback? what happened, mr. tuff guy? run out of insults?

my disability, which proves your hypocrisy, also has nothing to do with this discussion, either. nice try.

you said something stupid (joking or not, its irrelevant), I called you out for it and you get all butthurt. someone give this guy an Oscar!

aw, falling on the 'ol Jofa comeback? what happened, mr. tuff guy? run out of insults?

I only continue to say Jofa because A.) It's there and easy and B.) It continues to enrage you. (Also it's "tough:. Please don't spell like a second grader again in my presence.)

my disability, which proves your hypocrisy, also has nothing to do with this discussion, either. nice try.

How does you being special "prove" my "hypocrisy"...? Do you know what any of those words mean? I'm worried about you, Justin. I really am.

you said something stupid (joking or not, its irrelevant), I called you out for it and you get all butthurt. someone give this guy an Oscar!

Uh, no I didn't. I did what I like call an sort of "e-mpersonation" of your Brazilian bo, except I turned it around a bit. It's complicated.

Uh, yes it is. The nature of a comment does, in fact, have a lot to do with whether or not it was stupid. I do not expect you to get this.

I actually don't care.

Well when I win one I'll make sure to mention you in my speech. Also, that joke makes no sense in this context. Like, at all. For reals. Plus this is a more like a live performance so it'd probably be a Tony not on Oscar.

no you continue to call me Jofa due to your lack of imaginative thought.
you were calling me out for being disabled, which has nothing to do with this discussion, meanwhile while saying my comments had no bearing. I sense some hypocrisy here, too bad you're too thickheaded to understand that. you're just trying to defend your jock-ish idiocy by saying I'm irrelevant when you're making commentary that is, if not more irrelevant than what you think I'm "supposedly" implying.

the point is, you may have very well been joking, maybe I should just take all your posts as mindless trolling. yea, that sounds about right.

Just test on babies, it's cuts out all the "what if it works differently on people?" arguments!